Chapter Nine

Nash's POV

I found a CD of Taylor's under her pillow. I have no idea what so ever where it came from or how she go it.
I thought we all agreed we wouldn't bring up those days anymore.

I went looking for Taylor. I wanted to show him what his daughter had stashed.

I walked into his room and like always he was laying on his bed shirtless playing on his phone, typical Taylor.

"what's up bruh" Taylor said like it wasn't weird that he was shirtless with a bowl of cereal on his chest, and yes he was eating.

I pulled the CD out from behind my back.

"Dude, what are you doing with that" Taylor said putting the bowl on the night stand next to Him. He sat up and glared at me.

"Karly had it under her pillow" I said handing it to him.

"Damn, she was in the room again" He looked stressed about it.
Taylor took the disc from my hands and stared down at it.

"I will put a lock on the door" I said leaving the room giving him time to think about whatever he was thinking.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a key off the key rack to lock the door. I gave the door knob a twist to make sure it was good.

I looked out the window to the backyard where Matt and Karly jumped on the trampoline and Cameron sat on his phone by the pool tanning.

Something is up with that kid, Cameron is never like this. Normally he would be diving in and doing backflips off the trampoline into the pool.

Ever since we spit he's been so weird.

Taylor's POV

I can't believe Karly was in the room again. I don't want that room opened. I don't want to see it.

Everything in there is a terrible memory. All the memories I don't want to remember.

Nash and I walked into the room, since Nash was already locking it we decided to look and see what she got into.

"Hey Taylor"

"What?"

"You gotta bae [click] or naww" Nash said holding up an old T-shirt.

"Put that down" I said pulling out a package and trying not to grin at what he said.

"Unopened fan mail" I said picking up a huge boxful. It was everywhere.

"Hey, umm what if we started youtubing again" Nash suggested.

"I don't know, I doubt we even have fans anymore" I replied. It's been a year since we last made a video.

"Come on, Im sure we still have some fans out there, we could open this old fan mail" Nash said pulling out Cameron's old vlog camera.

*the video*

[T= Taylor N=Nash]

T- Hey YouTube, what's up it's Taylor and I'm here with Nash.

(Nash waves)

T- augh, I know it's been about a year since we broke and everything stopped but do we have any fans left out there?

N- today were gonna start off clean and just start over, we're gonna be opening old fan mail.

(Taylor pulls out a package and opens)

T- Gummy bears and a Bandana

N- I don't think those gummy bears are good anymore

(5 minutes off filming goes by)

Nash's POV

After we went through all that stuff what we thought was painful memories ended up being fun memories to bring back.

Matt and I decided to clean the room out.

We all started wearing Magcon sweatshirts and Magcon beanies again to put them to use rather than letting them collect dust.

We even found a small red magcon sweat shirt that fit Karly.

The only problem was having to tell Karly everything about Magcon. How do we even explain it?

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Please comment if you like this so far and what you think I could do to improve it. also please add this story to your library if you haven't already.

Thanks!