Battle

𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽.
- General Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

YANDERE'S POV                         Mount Everest? They must be trying to get rid of the curse

YANDERE'S POV
Mount Everest? They must be trying to get rid of the curse.. As I walked back to the park with the others, I pulled my phone out and texted Alec.

Yandere
I need you to kill one of them

Alec
One of who?

Yandere
One of the Krew members

Alec
What?! Why?!

Yandere
It doesn't have to be your "girlfriend," I just need you to get rid of one of them. Not Funneh or Gold. I need them and the boy for something big. You can pick from Rainbow and the witch

Alec
I'm not just going to kill off one of Funneh's siblings!! I quit!!

Yandere
It's not that simple. Fine. At least capture one and then make it seem like their dead.

I immediately heard a soft sigh and then Alec needing to get somewhere. No one really cared, since Lucas and Kyran had left a little bit ago. When one of them is gone, I can use the grief to get into the boy's head. One crystal shall do the trick. I need it. Then he'll be all mine... (not Draco!! I'm talking 'bout Senpai)
——————————————————
FUNNEH'S POV
                     As we made our way back to the dorms, I realized that me and Gold would be free of this curse!! Finally reaching the warm living room, Lunar told us to each take a petal and eat it.
" Do we have to swallow it?" I asked. She nodded. Taking a bite out of it, I immediately gagged. Gold didn't expect the terrible taste either, and threw up. Rainbow used her Water Block and moved it into the trash can.
" Why does it taste disgusting?!" She screamed.
" It only tastes disgusting because you don't trust it. You don't think it'll work."
" I do!!" She said.
" If you did, it'd taste fine." We sighed and tried again. It tasted a little better, but still disgusting. I put the flower away from me. I felt sick. Grabbing the flower and going upstairs, I decided I'd better take a breather. After putting on some more comfy clothes, I opened my window and jumped onto the ground. Of course, I struck the landing. I didn't want Lunar and Rainbow to find out I was going out, since they'd probably say something like, "it's too late!" Or, " it could be dangerous." It had gotten dark, but I didn't mind it. I liked it best when you could see the stars. I walked around, keeping my head up and my eyes on the small shiny dots. Accidentally bumping into someone, I stumbled back. They pulled out a bat and swung it at me. (Oof- sorry Funneh!) The last thing I saw was red hair.
—————————————————
ALEC'S POV
               I hit the bluenette, expecting to see one of her other siblings there instead of her.
" Shoot.." I murmured. What was I supposed to do with her? I needed to get one of the others... Pulling out my phone, I decided it would be best if I told Yandere.
" I'm right here you doofus." She said behind me. Turning around, I found myself facing Yandere. " Change of plans. Get Funneh, Gold, and Draco. They have the crystals, and they have the powers." Huh? What powers? I handed Funneh to Yandere hesitantly before going into their dorms through her open window and grabbing the necklaces. Gold was in her room, so she was easy to get. Draco in the other hand, was downstairs with the other two, so I waited till he came up. I dragged them both out to Yandere, who took them and told me I was done for the day. I sighed, knowing that something was going to go down.
————————————————
FUNNEH'S POV
Opening my eyes, I looked up. We were sitting in a room with a green couch, a gray carpet, and a lamp. The walls were a faded jade green, and the couches the same. Yander sat in front of me, holding some sort of button. Gold and Draco were next to me, both still passed out. We had just gotten back from Mt. Everest, and now this?!
"Funneh, did you eat the flower" She asked me.
" O-Of course I did! You cant do anything with ItFunneh now!!"
" If that was true, then how come this works?" She pressed the button. My head started throbbing, and my arm turning red.
" Who would yo— We took the crystals out!!"
" Oh, yes you did. I didn't need the crystals. I needed the necklaces and you. You aren't a Cursed or Infernal, you're a monster. The spirits inside you make sure of that."
" Of course, Yandere."
" Now, wake your siblings up."
" Will do— I know."
" What do you mean?"
" I know you're a murderer. I k-know what you are. You're one of them."
" One of what?" She said mockingly.
" You're an Infernal."
" Oh no, I'm worse." I looked at her, confused. "I'm you."
" What?!"
" This isn't even real. This is all in your head."
" Are you serious?!"
" No you idiot!! Of course this is real!!" She clicked the button again, and the others woke up with red eyes. My vision started to fade into a red again, and with that I burst.
" I won't let you do this." I said firmly. I ripped the necklace off of me, and then turned to my siblings. They did the same, and my vision returned to normal. I wasn't ItFunneh anymore. I was the normal me. I looked down at my hands and took a deep breath. There, in my pale hands were orbs of lightning. Gold used her powers, too, and a yellow orb of light appeared in her hand. Draco sighed and made green orbs of light in his hands. We walked towards her, but she disappeared. Turning to Draco, I noticed something in his arm.
" What's that?" I pointed to something glowing in his right arm.
" Nothing." I grabbed his arm and looked at it. I could make out a faint outline of a red crystal. Had he had this in him the entire time? Gold looked at me. I pulled out the flower and gave it to her and Draco.
" Eat up." We each grabbed a new petal and shoved it in our mouths. It tasted sweet this time, as if it was working. I started coughing rapidly, and a black patch of air came out of my mouth. Gold and Draco did the same thing, but their's seemed smaller. I looked at Draco, who grabbed me and Gold's hands and made more orbs of light. He teleported us to the dorm, but we ended up on some sort of cliff. There, in front of us was The Lady in Black.

            She looked at us with pity, as if she didn't want to do anything she was doing. Then, next to her was Yandere, and the girl with white hair. To the right of Yandere was a guy who looked like a relative of the girl.
" Let's make this fair." She snapped her hands and Lunar and Rainbow appeared with us. They stiffened you upon seeing the gang of villains in front of us, but remained in position. We all summoned our powers— Rainbow using her gun— and turned to them. Yandere smirked wickedly and pulled out some sort of contraption. It looked like an injection of some sort. She started running, and Celeste and Elijah went in front of her to act as shields. Yander managed to inject the serum into Gold, and then Lunar. I watched as they fell to the ground, my rage rising. I zapped her with my hands, moving aside as she tried stabbing me with the serum.
" You aren't going to take away my powers."
" I already have once, and I'll do it again." My eyes widened.

           We walked through the depths of the woods, wandering around as we looked for some sticks for a fire. This camping trip would definitely be better than all those other ones. A figure appeared, moving towards us with a wicked grin. They grabbed my arm and put something on my head. My body felt weak as a wave of energy flew through me. Lunar was next. She looked at me, her purple eyes fading to a grayish-purple. Draco got his powers taken away too, his hair turning from a black to a dark brown. Gold was next, her hands struggling to make an orb of light as the head piece stuck on her. Rainbow tried to fight, too, failing miserably. Our powers were gone.

" You?" My heart beat faster and faster as I moved closer to her. She took away the thing that my siblings felt most proud about. She took away their pride. My body felt a shock as I looked at her. My anger was engulfing my body. Not again. I couldn't control myself as I zapped her, watching her body hit the ground, and her eyes close. I had killed her.

 Word count: 1509Okay, so I know this is a short one, but this had to be left on a cliffhanger for the suspense, and it will continue on Saturday

Word count: 1509
Okay, so I know this is a short one, but this had to be left on a cliffhanger for the suspense, and it will continue on Saturday.