Girl with white hair

𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓫𝓲𝓽𝔂, 𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂
- Louis Eric Barrier

- - 𖢇 - -

⚛︎Funneh's POV⚛︎
            As I opened my eyes again, I saw Alec, Evelyn, Kyran, Evan, and Aly walk into the room. I tried to sit up straight in my bed so that it would be more polite to speak to them, but it hurt when I tried to. Every time I moved my legs or my body in general, it hurt. I groaned as I tried sitting up, causing Aly to come over.
" Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" She asked me, a worried look spreading on her face. The rest of them looked at me wearing the same expression, as if it was a new trend.
" First of all, yes I am fine Aly. Second of all, why do you guys look so worried? We're getting out today!" I told them.
" Uh... Funneh, the reason we look so worried is because the person who broke in your dorm was never caught." Evan told me.
" WHAT?!" I screamed, soon to be followed by a squeal of pain.
" What'd you mean?" Gold asked them. They explained how Alec had got my call and rushed over. They said the person got away before he had arrived. " Ohh!! So Funneh was the one to call someone!" Gold exclaimed.
" Yeah, they took my phone before hitting me and then they dropped it on my head when they did. Before that they—"
" Maybe save the explanation for the police?" Alec said.
" No, you can go on Funneh." Evelyn told me, writing in a small notebook.
" I guess I can tell you later Evelyn." I looked over at the rest of the Krew, Gold was talking to the others, Rainbow was lying in bed, and Draco and Lunar were still asleep. A while later, the doctor came back in and said that we would be released in half an hour. Evelyn said that she would move my wheelchair, and Kyran said he would do Gold's. Aly took Lunar, Alec took Rainbow, and Evan took Draco. Me and Gold went in wheelchairs because Gold's legs got hit pretty hard when she fell on the wooden floor of our dorm. The doctor said that I had to have a wheelchair because apparently the person who broke in the dorm stepped on them while I was out. That's why my legs hurt so much.. I thought to myself. The rest of the Krew had their supporters (Alec, Evan, and Aly) help them walk. As we reached the parking lot, the rest of them went to a car, while Evelyn took me to a different one. She helped me get inside and got in herself.
(Just pretend she has her driving license).
She drove us to a ginormous house, and took me inside.
" Funneh, I have some questions to ask you."
—————————
⚡︎Lunar's POV⚡︎
Aly helped me get back to our dorm and then Gold and Funneh's friends chatted with us about what happened and other random stuff. As I looked around the room, I noticed Funneh and the blonde girl weren't there.
" And then after that, I looked around and the duck was gone! When I went to my room, the duck was on my be—"
" Guys!!" I interrupted. " Where the heck are Funneh and that blonde girl?" I asked them.
" Uhh... I don't know!" Gold told me.
" They could be in danger!" Aly informed us.
" I'm sure they're fine. They would not go down without a fight!" Evan said.
" Still!" Aly argued. The others went outside to look for them. Once they couldn't find them, they came back inside.
" Try calling them." Draco suggested. Alec took out his phone and called Funneh.
" No response."
" Her phone's probably busted from when the person dropped it on her forehead." Aly told him. He tried calling Evelyn, who picked up.
" Where are you guys?!" He said. After a bit he told us that she took Funneh to her house for a hangout.
" Knowing her she's probably asking her questions." Kyran told us.

(Picture from google Apple support

(Picture from google Apple support. I edited this and it's really bad, so don't @ me about it)
Eventually, each of the others left, one by one. Leaving me and the Krew alone.
" Remember, we have to head to police station tomorrow morning." Rainbow reminded us.
" Do you guys even know what happened?" I asked.
" I do! Basically there was this masked figure outside and they started throwing rocks at my window. When it didn't break, they went to the door and rang the doorbell. Good answered it and I locked my door. I don't really know what happened after that." Draco said.
" I know! I opened the door and then a masked figure came in with a bat and tried to hit me with it. I tried running upstairs and telling you guys but they hit me. I screamed in front of Funneh's room but I passed out right as she opened the door." Gold told us.
" I heard her screaming and then when I looked out I saw her door completely smashed. I stayed in my room though." I said.
" Same here!" Rainbow noted. After a bit, me and the Krew went to sleep. It was only 9, but it was late enough for me.
⚔︎Alec's POV⚔︎
             As I headed back to my house with Aly, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.
" Alec! C'mon!" Kyran said. Close behind him was Evan.
" Why?" I asked. I wasn't going anywhere without a good explanation.
" Don't you wanna know what Evelyn is getting out of Funneh?" Evan butted in.
" Yeah!" Aly said, pushing me aside.
" ExCuSe mE?!" lol jk " Uh.. I guess?" I said, finally caving. We went to Evelyn's mansion and went in through the window. We tiptoed across the area and into the living room, where Funneh and Evelyn were sitting, Evelyn asking stuff like a detective and Funneh looking tired as heck.
" That's the thing Evelyn! If you would let me finish, I could tell you!" Funneh said wearily.
" Ok, ok go on!"
" There wasn't just one person there. There were two. The figure just stood there looking at the red price of clothing in my hand, so I assumed it was evidence about the murder in school. Since I didn't know if they would sneak up on me when I turned around, I walked backwards toward the door. That's when they moved their cold stare to behind me. I turned around and there was a girl with long white hair, gray eyes, just like the figure's, glasses on their head, a white shirt with a black blazer on top, a red skirt, fishnet stockings, and black and white slip-ons. Then they hit me with a bat that had metal bracket things on it." She said. Her eyes eventually gave in, and seconds later she was snoring. As we looked for a place to hide, Aly accidentally knocked over a glass vase on a nearby table.
" Hello?! Who's there?" Evelyn asked out loud. I could hear her pick something up and turn the corner to where we were. She held up the remote and saw us. " What are you guys doing here?" She asked. That's when she fell to the floor. There was a girl with long white hair, gray eyes, glasses on her head, a white shirt with a black blazer on top, a red skirt, fishnet stockings, and black and white slip-ons standing right behind her.

- - ༒ - -

Word count: 1241
Yes I am aware this is a cliffhanger. It's the only way you would stick around! Anyway, next post will be on Saturday, and if I can, Sunday as well! Saturday will be 10 and from then I will pick a time for Sunday if I post then. Thanks for reading part 8!

🔮Ṅıҡҡı ıṡ ṡıɢṅıṅɢ ȏғғ....🔮