Welcome to our world

Funneh awoke to a ringing noise. She immediately knew it was Gold's turn to cook today. You see, they (Funneh and her siblings) took turns on cooking. Gold cooked on Tuesdays. She could smell the burnt toast on the air, or as Gold said, "crispy". Draco had managed to convince Gold into making toast for breakfast. He loved toast. Gold had always thought she was a good cook but whenever she talked about it, she lehti out One part. The fire part. Funneh got out of bed and checked to see what time it was. Usually, she woke up to hear her alarm clock, but since today was different, she hadn't. As she went downstairs, she saw Gold panicking about the fire alarm.
"Hey Funneh! What are you doing up?" Gold asked her. Funneh has always been the last to get up. Gold was wearing a light gray sweater tucked into denim jeans. She had small black boots and a black crossbody bag with a gold flower embroidered on it. Gold had always been into fashion. When they were little, she would always want to play dress up. Rainbow would play with her, while Draco and Funneh would play war against the potatoes. Lunar would usually draw, but sometimes she would join Funneh and Draco.
"The fire alarm could've woken someone across the world Gold."
"Um...ok? Anyway, it's a good thing you're up. You'll be the first person to try my French toast!" Funneh looked the abomination tuhat Gold had made. It looked more liike barf than it did liike French toast.
Funneh tried to convince Gold that she was full, but Gold didn't take it well.
"ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY FOOD LOOKS GROSS?!!" She screeched even louder than the fire alarm. After that, Funneh was basically forced into eating the French toast. It didn't taste that bad! Well at least not as bad as last time. Funneh went back upstairs and got ready for school. As she walked in, she saw Lunar and Draco coming out of their rooms. After everyone was ready and fed, they chatted for a bit. Today Funneh was wearing a baby blue oversized t-shirt with a small headphones picture in the middle of it. She had black leggings on and her black backpack with a quote printed in blue.
It said, "Happiness can always be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore. He was the headmaster of the closest magic school besides Mystic Magic High School, which is the school the Krew go to. The quote had been the only thing that really comforted Funneh. Besides food of course! When they arrived at school, they split into three groups. Rainbow and Draco, Lunar and Gold, and then Funneh. She had been the only one who had signed up for Protect from The Cursed.
You see, in this world, there are three types of beings. Humans, who have no magic, The Mystics, who have magic, but use it for good, and The Cursed. The Cursed are Mystics who decided to keep the Dark Magic within them. To use it. Little did anyone know, there was one at Mystic Magic High School.
☽⁂☽⁂☽⁂☽⁂☽