Familiar faces

GOLD'S POV
Gold walked to summoning class with Lunar. She kept wondering if her life would ever change. Lunar could tell what she was thinking about because of the look on her face.
"Gold, trust me! One day we will get our powers back, ok?" Lunar told her. Good simply gave her a small smile and a nod. Lunar couldn't change what had happened. Both of the girls walked into class and took their seats. They watched as Mrs. Humplecree summoned a book.
"What're we supposed to do with a book?!" Lunar whispered to her.
"I dunno! Probably jus—" Gold was cut off by the teacher.
" You're probably wondering what you would do with a book, right?" She looked around the class. Everyone was waiting for her to continue. " Well, this isn't just your everyday spell book. This is the book of Melcray." Everyone looked shocked. Everyone but Gold and Lunar.
"What's a Melcray?" They asked a red haired girl who sat in front of them. She turned around and looked them up and down.
" EWW!!!! What the heck is this ironing board doing here?!!" She shrieked. WHAT THE?!? How is Felicia here? She never seemed like someone with powers....
" Oh, and if you're wondering how me and Brittany got here, it's cuz my dad is super rich!!! Once we found out where you ironing boards were going, we came to join!"
" Wait, just you and Brittany right?"
" Oh, nope! Daddy wouldn't let me go without like half the school. I still can't believe he let those people you hung out with come along. Ugh!"
" Wait, what?" If that was true, then doesn't that mean that Prince, Kyran, Evelyn, Yandere, WAIT DOESN'T THAT MEAN THAT EVERYONE IS HERE?!?
" Umm Gold? What is she talking about? Is that why you and Funneh were so sad about leaving your old school?"
" I'll explain later Lunar."
——————————
DRACO'S POV
                 As they left the class, Rainbow and Draco stopped by the vending machine.
" Do you think the rest would want some?" He asked Rainbow.
" For sure!" She said, handing him some money. They ended up getting some baconators for Funneh, cheezoz for Gold, a cake bar for Rainbow, pringlez for Lunar, (I KNOW IT'S SPELLED WRONG = _ =) and some doritoz for Draco.
They headed to their next class, making a pit stop to give Gold and Lunar their snacks. Draco handed them the snacks and went to war class with Funneh. Rainbow had went with Gold to Astronomy, and Lunar went to Brewery. As he and Funneh went to class, they spotted a few familiar faces. Evelyn, Yandere, and Alec had taken their seats and were talking with each other. Of course Draco didn't know who they were, but Funneh seemed excited so he went along with it.