The truth

𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼.
- Bob Ross

- - ♛ - -

FUNNEH'S POV
I stared at my parents. They looked so different now, with all the things that happened, I would assume they would change their looks, but they were dead-?

How were they here?

                 Examining the slightly see-through adults, I noted their appearances. Mom had dark blue hair now, almost the same as mine. Instead of wearing a light pink top as usual, she had a purple dress on and a pink cloth headband that was tied in a bow.

               Dad had his hair loose, instead of slicked back. I could tell he was wearing contacts because his purple-gray eyes were now a hazel like Rainbow's. He kept his duel-colored shirt, but this time lighter versions of the normal yellow and green.

               They were looking at me, waiting for me to speak. If one of the Krew members walked in, they would think I was crazy again for sure.

                     " Mom, Dad, is that really you?" I squeaked out, slightly afraid this was Yandere. Both nodded and pointed at my necklace, which I had clutched tightly upon seeing them. " What about the necklace? You know you can just tell me, right?" They shook their heads and looked at me with a sad smile. 'You will understand soon.' They mouthed.

                       " What is that supposed to mean?!" I screamed. The necklace was the last thing I had left of my parents, and now they wanted me to do something with it? What could be so important that it was worth risking the small pendant on my neck?
———————————————
GOLD'S POV
I felt a soft, furry friend touch my neck as I woke up. It was a Monday, meaning school started again today. At least tomorrow I could make breakfast!

I pet Kitty, the small cat Lunar had adopted when they had lived in a different house. (Kitty is a real cat here). I picked up the feline and took her outside my room. School didn't start until around 7, so it was the perfect time to get ready and eat.

I slipped off my pajamas and stepped into the heated shower. I sighed as I felt the warm water reach my skin, cleaning it of any sweat from the day before. Yesterday had been awful, with the whole Voldemort daughter thing.

• • •

I grabbed some waffles from the freezer and put them in the oven. Funneh had always told me to put them in the toaster, but she's wrong. Plus, no one's gonna be telling me what to do. When I heard my phone ring around 30 minutes later, I took out some oven mits from a drawer and opened the oven door. The smell of smoke immediately filled the air and I could hear Funneh's annoyed groan from upstairs. I took out the waffles and watched as they reduced to ashes, courtesy of the fire atop it.

Next thing I knew it, I was joined by a grumpy Lunar— who was aggravated by the fact that I hadn't waited for her to make something for breakfast. I gratefully accepted the eggs and bacon she me, knowing Floof would've enjoyed it. Sitting down at the table, I scrolled through Minstagram, looking through the Krew's posts. Lunar just posted cat things and potions, Draco with video games and food, and Funneh with the same. Me and Rainbow were basically the only people who posted normal things. ("They are normal things!! To us they are!"- Lunar). I couldn't help but notice the fact that Rainbow, Lunar, and Funneh had all posted at once.