Principal's Office

¢υт му ριє ιитσ fσυя ριє¢єѕ, Ι ∂σи'т тнιик Ι ¢συℓ∂ єαт єιgнт.
                           - Уσgι Вєяяα

Lunar's POV
         As we were baking, there was an ear-piercing scream. Me, the Krew and some other students went to look for the source of it. To cover more ground, most of us split up. I went with Rainbow because I didn't want to be alone. A couple minutes later, we heard another scream. Except, this one was louder. This one sounded familiar. Me and Rainbow went to the place we started at. Everyone else was there. Except one person. Funneh.
—————————
Gold's POV
        As I headed back to baking class, I realized everyone except Funneh was there.
" Krew! Where's Funneh?!" Draco asked us.
" I don't know!!" We all yelled at the same time.  " She went by herself. I think she headed in that direction" I told them, pointing to the left part of the school. Since none of us wanted to have the same fate as her, we went in groups of two or three. I went with Rainbow again, and Lunar went with Draco. Me and Rainbow went to the cafeteria, but no one was there.
" If you were to kill someone, where would you do it?" Rainbow asked me.
" You don't think she's dead, do you?"
" Of course not! I'm talking about the other girl we heard." She stated. I stayed silent. We went to the fighting class, every place she had went to basically. When we couldn't find her, we went back to the meeting point.
            As we walked through the shiny, bright white corridor, we noticed that the janitor's closet was open. I looked inside, and on the floor was Funneh, and supposedly the girl who screamed before. The girl on the floor had dark brown hair, light green eyes, and a light green sleeveless dress with a white collar on it. Her stomach was bleeding out as there was a sharp, sliver knife in it. It seemed like Funneh found her and passed out from shock. It had been a long time since we had seen a dead body. In fact, the last one was Valerie.
——————————
☔︎Rainbow's POV☔︎
          Me and Gold were frozen. The shock of seeing a dead body was crushing. Eventually, me and Gold picked up Funneh and started booking it to the meeting point. Gold looked like she was going to faint. Being the oldest, I held her hand to try and calm her down. The last thing I needed was two people to carry. As we arrived at the baking room, Draco and Lunar were down the hall. They noticed us and ran to where we were, their shoes making a soft clicking noise with each step they took. Lunar took Funneh to the Nurses Office and the rest of us went to the principal.
          Mrs. Parody was sitting in her brown leather chair, looking through some paperwork that was piled on her desk. Her dark purple pencil skirt was wrinkling because her legs were crossed. Her long sleeved lavender shirt was tucked into the skirt, and her black heels were pointing at the floor. She tapped her nails on the wooden desk, looking up as we walked in. Her blonde hair was put up into a ponytail with the occasional strand or two sticking up.
" And what do I owe the pleasure to have you youngsters in my office today?" She asked us, not looking us in the eye, but still looking through the papers.
" Um, Rainbow will tell you!" Gold blurted out. I groaned as she stepped behind me.
" We found a dead body." I said quietly.
" Speak up dear, I can't hear you!"
" We found a dead body." She looked at me as if I was the murderer. Her brown eyes shrank as she looked at us, and back at her papers. I told her what happened and she told me to bring Funneh in when she woke up again.
        I tried telling her there was no point because she probably wouldn't know anything about it besides the scream. She wrote something down on a nearby piece of paper, still not looking me in the eye.
" Code 4036", she murmured into a walkie talkie. As we left the room, I felt as if someone was watching us. I turned around and saw grey eyes staring back at me, watching my every move.
——————————
☯︎Gold's POV☯︎
          Me and the Krew got sent home early, as did everyone else, and we had to bring an unconscious Funneh with us in our slow walk to the dorm. As we pulled her with us, I noticed she was clutching something in her hand. I pried it out of her hand, and examined it. It was a piece of red clothing. I put it back in her hand and dragged her to her room. After putting her in her bed, I went downstairs to make something for us to eat. I grabbed some peaches,  and placed them in some hot water. I took them out and then put them in some cold water. The skin peeled off perfectly and I started to chop them into pieces. Rainbow eventually joined me and helped me with the rest of the pie recipe. The end result was a golden brown pie crust with juicy, sugary peaches in the middle. The top had more crust in a plaid sort of pattern.

           It looked perfect

           It looked perfect. As if she could sense the presence of food, Funneh hurries downstairs and poked her head in the kitchen.
" Yum!" She said.
" This is for later." Rainbow told her.
" But I thou—" I started, but she cut me off.
" Later!" She said strictly. Funneh went back upstairs, not being able to eat the pie. Rainbow told me her plan.
" You're going to bribe her?!"
" Yup."
—————————
Draco's POV
         I started playing Minecraft dropper level 8 as I heard something outside my room. It wasn't in the dorm, but outside. I looked out my window to see a figure in all black. They had a hood on and a mask covering their mouth and nose. All I could see was grey eyes. The figure started throwing rocks at my window, hitting them perfectly in the middle. When the glass didn't break, they resorted to the doorbell. I watched as they rang it.
" GOLD DON'T OPE— " I screamed, but then I heard a knob turn.

- - ⚔︎ - -

Yes I am doing cliffhangers. Yes this is 1058 words. Yes I will update it soon. Yes I made trashy chapter banners. Yes I will stawp saying yes.☕︎☕︎☕︎