Beautiful night

𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻. 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮.
- Aditya Rai

- - 𓆸 - -

Draco's POV
          I stared at the bluenette on the floor in front of me. Everyone did in fact. She kept mumbling, but she was unconscious? I looked around the room, trying to see if anyone would help. I noticed Yandere in the corner of the room, her eyes closed and an evil grin across her face. I walked up to her and slapped her in the face. Everyone gasped, looking at me as if I were crazy. She opened her eyes, glaring at me with her grey pupils. The thing was, as soon as I slapped her, Funneh got up. No one noticed it, but I did. She had also been the one who physically injured us, but me and Funneh had no proof she did anything, seeing as we had no injuries and her basement was none-existent. The teacher came up to me and told me to wait outside. How come I got in trouble when she was the one who was insane? Life just isn't fair.
———————————
Lunar's POV
             I stood outside of the war classroom. I knew I wasn't supposed to be there, but I needed to be. Funneh had screamed last night, and ever since that she's been acting weird. I saw her go downstairs to get painkillers, I heard her scream, I sawwhen she hit herself on the table, I saw when she passed out, what was happening? That's when I knew what to do. Aly.
. . . . . . . .
           I ran to the library, and saw a familiar faced black-haired girl. She looked up from her book and smiled softly. I went up to her and pushed her book away.
" Aly, what happened with Funneh last night? She was screaming and I saw you follow her downstairs." Her smile faded away into a frown and she took a deep breath.
" Ok. So basically she was having a dream with Yandere in it and she was acting like she got stabbed or whatever and she was crying and she wa— " I stopped her.
" You said something about Yandere? I thought she was asleep?"
" Yeah, that's the thing! She was asleep. She said something about Yandere being able to invade people's dreams." My eyes widened. I got up and rushed over to the forbidden book section. I knew I wasn't supposed to touch them, but I had already done it before. It's not like I can get cursed twice. I brushed my hand against every book, reading the titles as I walked by. Then I found it. The cursed.
———————————
Yandere's POV
I tucked away the small blade I had in my hands and felt my blood beat up as the boy walked out of the classroom. That brat. Not paying attention, I accidentally cut myself tucking the blade in my pocket.
" Frick." I said out loud, causing everyone to look at me. (>:(NO CUSSING ALLOWED)I stuck out my hand and gestured for them to look away. The bluenette still looked though. I glared at her, catching her eye and forcing her to look away. I licked my thumb, wincing slightly as I felt the blood touch my tongue. I needed her on my side. She was great at fighting, plus her sister will stop bothering me. She knows too much that pink hair.
——————————
Funneh's POV
              I stared at the floor, not wanting to anger Yandere. She was so close to hurting me again, so I should avoid all contact with her. I shivered as I thought of the blade moving closer and closer to my arm. Class got excused early because of everything that happened, meaning I could go anywhere I wanted. I chose to head to the astronomy tower, since staring at the stars calmed me down. For some reason, the windows here always showed the night sky, even if it was morning. I gazed at the stars, wishing I could be like it. Shining, as it stood out. Surrounded by others, as it had people who cared. In the sky, a place that anyone could say was beautiful. Everyone in my family loves the stars, especially Rainbow and Lunar. I just wish I could be like them. Happy once again.
————————————
Draco's POV
               After the teacher gave me a talk about how I shouldn't slap people at random times, I walked around the school. I found Lunar running outside from the library, bumping into me as she was so careless.
" Oww sorry!" She told me.
" Lunar it's me. Anyway, why were you running from the library?" She tucked the book she was holding in her bag and ran off to the astronomy  tower. I followed her, wanting to know what the book was about. As I opened the door, I saw Lunar standing in front of me, frozen. I pushed her aside and looked at what she was staring at. It was Funneh. Except instead of sitting on the stone floor as usual, she half-way out the window. She rapidly climbed down as she saw us and we heard a soft swish. I ran up to the window to find Funneh sitting in the grass, with a dog. Ender. She brushed her fingers through his soft black hair, looking up at the sky. Me and Lunar left the room, and I wondered why Lunar had frozen. I must admit, the scene looked pretty scary. It seemed as if Funneh was gonna jump out the window, but we all know she wouldn't do that, right? She and Lunar had always been close though. Did they know something I didn't?
——————————
Rainbow's POV
I stared at the obstacle course in front of me. Agility class. I hate parkour. I stumbled and tripped, but managed to finish the course pretty quickly! That's what I thought until it was Alec's turn. He speeded around as if there was no going back. Honestly, how? How can some people be like that? Gifted with powers, skills, anything really. I felt someone tap my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Yandere. She motioned for me to follow her, which I did, until we reached the janitor's closet. She closed the door, but I opened it again.
" Still don't trust me? Figured."
" After all, you are one of them. You did kill the girl right?"
" Yeah, that Laura girl was all over him. I could tell."
" Why'd you bring me here? Only to tell me the plan to 'kill everyone I love?'"
" If you keep talking like that, then yes maybe. You know too much. I'm starting to think I should've finished you off just like everyone else. Don't tell anyone." I nodded my head and left the room. I purposely spilled a potion on the floor so that she would have a truth serum in her for a while. Maybe then she'll spill the beans. Her, not me.
. . . . . . . .
I stared at the books in front of me. So. Much. Homework. Funneh came down, holding a bag of ketchup chips and scrolling through her phone.
" Are you stalking someone?" I asked her. Did she like someone?
" U-uh... n-no!" She stammered out. I got up and reached for her phone. She started screaming and running around the dorm. "AAH!" The Krew soon came down, relieved that it was just me chasing her. I slowed down and filled them in on what was happening. Everyone joined me, chasing Funneh until she eventually ran out of the dorm, still in her pajamas. I giggled. Funneh was the silliest out of us all, actually no...
" She's so Funneh!" I spurted out. Everyone groaned as a grumpy Funneh came back in.
" DID YOU JUST MAKE A PUN OUT OF MY NAME?!?!" She screeched. " YOU REALLY STOOPED SO LOW!!" She started chasing me around the dorm, but eventually stopped, seeing as she disliked running. Everyone split up again, leaving me to do my homework.
" Ugh.... I hate homework." I sighed as I stared at the books in front of me.
———————————
Funneh's POV
                  I looked outside at the beautiful night sky outside my dorm. I sat in my window frame, cuddled up in my blankets. I loved this part of my room. Of course I had a bed, but sometimes I would just find myself staring at the sky when I'm supposed to be studying. I can't help it, looking at the sky, it's just so calming. Soon I was interrupted by Ender, my big black furry dog joining me. He sat in my lap, slowly falling asleep. I brushed his fur and closed my eyes. Today had been a hectic day, but this one moment made it all better. I'm lucky to have this life.
. . . . . . . . . .
                Waking up, I saw that Ender wasn't in my lap. I groaned as I saw a figure in front of me.
" Gold, go away..." I grumbled, turning my head away from her and closing my eyes. For some reason, I felt like this wasn't Gold. Too bad I fell asleep before I could figure it out.
———————————
Gold's POV
               I stared at my laptop. I had stayed up all night trying to finish my Spanish essay. For once, it was me who didn't do her homework. Sighing, I closed the laptop and put it aside. I found a comfortable position in my bed and tried falling asleep. Strangely, I felt as if someone was watching me. It's just paranoia. I told myself. I couldn't fall asleep. I closed my eyes right and wished I could just fall asleep. I started shivering, so I pulled my blankets over me. That's when I had enough. I strode over to Rainbow's room and opened the door. There, I could see Rainbow sleeping peacefully in her bed. I grabbed a sleeping bag from her closet and went to sleep on the floor.
————————————
Yandere's POV
              Watching as the brunette walked over to her sister's room, I cursed. If I went in there, I would surely cause Rainbow to spill the beans. She told me if I tried to hurt any of her family members, she would tell everyone about who murdered all those girls last year. I left the dorm and went back home. I'll get them next time. Next time.

- - 𖢥 - -
Word count: 1718
I have a test today, so I won't really be on Wattpad for a while. (I'll be free for a while after though!) Thanks for reading part 12!

🔮Ṅıҡҡı ıṡ ṡıɢṅıṅɢ ȏғғ.....🔮