Dreams

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼.
- Thomas Fuller

- - ⎈ - -

Funneh's POV
I woke up in a white room. I assumed it was a hospital because my nose ached. I looked around me. To my right was a big window, blinding me as I stared at it. The sun was out, as if it was teasing me for not staying conscious in the dorm. To my left was a curtain hanging from the roof. I figured some members of the Krew were behind them, but I couldn't be sure. I looked at my body. Everything seemed normal, but if I was in a hospital, it couldn't be. Then I remembered what happened in the dorm. I felt my head, only to feel bandages around the back of my head, my nose, and part of my forehead. A doctor came in with a clipboard and filled me in on what happened. He told me I was lucky that they didn't hit my temple, as that could've resulted in serious injury to my head and possibly my memories.
I asked him where my siblings were and he pushed the curtain I saw earlier aside, to reveal Gold. She also had bandages around the back of her head, but some were stained pink. I asked him how long we would be staying in here and he told me a couple days. Everything started to fade away and blurred out of my vision. Next thing I knew it I was standing in black room. I couldn't see anything at all. I walked around and eventually found Gold.
" Gold! Do you know where we are?" I asked her. She looked at me strangely, and I noticed her eyes were red. " Gold?" She transformed into a yellow monster, globes of goo falling from her yellow monstrosity of a body. It started chasing me, so I ran. I ran and ran, not looking back. I ran into Rainbow who's cake hat was tilted. Her cake hat was never tilted, always straight and perfect. I realized she wasn't Rainbow, but a monster too. She transformed as well, her cake hat growing in size, until she was a cake. I ran again, running and running as far away as possible. I saw Draco and Lunar slowly follow behind Gold and Rainbow turning into hairy monsters, chasing me. I heard beeping. It was so loud. So loud. So so loud.
I rised in a white bed. My heart was beating faster than I could run. My head hurt. My nose hurt. There was beeping. I looked to my right again. This time there was a blinding window and a heart monitor. The lines were moving fast. I calmed myself down, looking to my left again and seeing Gold laying down, clean bandages on her head this time. There was another curtain next to her that was pushed aside. I could see Draco, and then beside him, Lunar, and beside her, Rainbow. The room was quite long, having much space to roam about, if you could even get up. My legs felt weak, wobbling as I moved them around in the clean white bed. The room was bright, so bright it stung my eyes. The lights made it seem like the walls were glowing.
Another doctor came in, this time a woman. She had light pink hair, and was wearing a pink shirt under her doctor uniform.
" Aah, you're awake! You will be staying a little longer than you're siblings because of your nose injury. Luckily, it wasn't broken, but it was still damaged. You need a couple more hours than you're siblings because you need more rest." She said with a small smile.
" How long will we be in here?" I asked her.
" The boy, purple haired girl, and pink haired girl will leave tomorrow. You and the other one will be staying a couple more hours in that day. You need more time to heal." She continued to tell me about what had happened, strangely leaving out the part with the girl with white hair.
" You will be heading to the police station to answer some questions after you get better, and keep in mind that you won't have to pay the bill for the hospital stay, as your parents have covered it."

                  " Finally, something that money is good for." I muttered. The doctor gave a questioning look before heading out. I needed to get out of this hospital! I had homework to do and I didn't do the dishes...... Gold's gonna kill me! I tried moving but it was no use, my legs seemed as if they couldn't support the weight of my body just yet. I guess she was right. I do need time to heal.
𓆇Rainbow's POV𓆇
I lay in the cold, white bed thinking. I had been awake for a while, but whenever I tried thinking about what happened, the back of my head became overwhelming. It wasn't because I lost my memory, it was because I was afraid. Afraid of what may happen if I even think about it. Afraid of what may happen if I go back. Afraid of it. What was it? It's more like who.
✈︎Gold's POV✈︎
             As I opened my eyes, I saw a blinding light. The hospital room was all white, causing my eyes to roast at the sight of it. I looked to my right, seeing Funneh asleep. When I looked to my left, I saw Rainbow, who was wide awake. She looked like she was lost in thought, so I left her be. My head hurt. A lot. I felt the back of my head, only to feel a thick, strangely familiar texture. I realized I had worn bandages before. Me and Funneh had worn them in middle school.
(I don't know that much about their past, so none of this is really true, it's just what I imagine. Sort of like a 'dream')
Four years ago....
" Gold! It's perfectly safe! Plus if anything happens—"
" You think something's gonna happen?!"
" No! Before you rudely interrupted me, I was gonna say that we would just land in the kiddie pool my mom put at the bottom of the hill!"
" That doesn't mean it's still dangerous!!"
" Fine! Don't come if you don't want to!" Funneh said, grabbing a pillow and sliding down the steep hill. Her dark blue hair was trailing along behind her from the speed she was moving. I heard her yell, " I FORGOT I WAS AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!!" I looked down the hill to see Funneh still cruising along, screaming as she picked up speed. I decided it would be fun and grabbed a pillow too.
Jumping onto the pillow, I pushed myself down the hill, clutching onto the pillow's side as hard as I could.
" AAH!!" I screamed. I heard Funneh do the same. Soon, I realized why she was screaming. I squinted to see the very bottom of the hill, seeing a curve in the landscape.

 I squinted to see the very bottom of the hill, seeing a curve in the landscape

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Yes the above sucks. Do I care? No.)

I screamed and my eyes widened in horror as I saw Funneh swerve over the curve and hear a loud crack. I screamed even more as I swerve over the curve and landed on Funneh's left arm.
" OWW!!!" I heard her yell. She had used her left arm to take the hit of the fall, so when I landed on it, it must've been even more painful. I saw her eyes fill with tears and stream down her face as I tried to position myself into a pose that wouldn't hurt her. My leg hurt too, but since I used Funneh as a landing mattress, it wasn't too bad.
I looked up and saw the kiddie pool that was supposed to "break our fall".
" Funneh, do you even pay attention in physics?" I quiver out of my mouth. She just screamed more as I moved my leg. I screamed too, hoping someone would be able to save us. Eventually, my Mom noticed that we weren't in Funneh's house or my home, so she went to check if we were in the pool. When she saw us curled up in ball at the bottom of the hill, she called 911 to help.
Present time....
I looked at the roof, replaying in my mind what Rainbow had told me about what the doctor said. How come me and Funneh have to stay here longer? And first of all, how did we even get here?! Last time I saw us together, we were being beat up by some robbers. Wait.... how did we get here? There was no one except us and the robbers in the dorm. One of the others must've called someone. I thought.
Funneh's POV
I fall out of my dreams as I look up to see another doctor. She walked from Rainbow to me, telling us all something. As she came closer, I could finally understand what she was saying.
" You've got some visitors!" She told us excitedly. She opened the door, and left the room. I closed my eyes again. They would probably come later. Then, I heard the door reopen. In came: Alec, Evelyn, Kyran, Evan, and Aly.

- - 𖠋 - -

Word count: 1531
A/N: I think I'm going to posting on Tuesday's and Wednesday's for the weekdays, and Saturday for the weekend. If I can, then I will try to push past the homework from the class in my post, and give you an extra part! I've already planned out most of the next chapters, so all I have to do is write them, which will take time. Hopefully you enjoyed the extra 500 words I gave you! Posting times will be 6, 7, and 10 AM. Thanks for reading part 7!

🔮Ṅıҡҡı ıṡ ṡıɢṅıṅɢ ȏғғ....🔮