A war has begun

Felix woke up with a throbbing headache. He looked around confused. The last thing he could remeber was.

The training room being in shambles.

Felix began to panick trying to get up he was pulled back down to the ground. He looked down at his feet and hands only to realize they were bound with metal cuffs.

"Oh Felix you finally decided to wake up?" A chilling voice called. Felix snapped his head towards the voice. He began to panick. Rosé stood in front of him she was grinning at him through the bars of a cage.

Felix just stared. He blinked slowly then pinched himself. He was really hoping this was a dream. Sadly Felix never wins.

"I really wish you would just go away. Like Can't I have one nice thing?" Felix grumbles our glaring at her. Rosé obviously didn't like the comment. She pulled a lever into he side of the cell. Felix began to scream in pain as volts of electricity swam through his body.

"Please ROSÉ STOP!" He screamed out the pain he felt was a whole nother level of agony. No matter how much he screamed and begged and pleaded it just kept going.

Electrocute
Stop
Start
Stop
Start

It felt as if it had gone on for hours. Felix didn't know. He didn't know what Rosé wanted she just watched him shake in pain. The look in her eyes was pure crazy.

Felix tried to pull himself in closer. Curling in to a tiny ball of pain, agony, and screams. He didn't know when this would be done or if it would ever be done he didn't know if he would ever get to go back. He didn't know if he was going to die. Or if he was going to stay here forever being tortured.

Felix's resolve finally started to break. He knew he didn't have much time left. Every time he almost passed out the shock would wake him up.

In a last ditch effort he went quiet. Rosé just upped the voltage.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Felix screamed out as he's shocked yet again. Rosé grins at him. Felix almost wished he didn't ask.

"I want to break you. I want you to give up. I want Chris to come and see you almost dead. I want him to see his little toy on the ground empty." Felix looked at her. She was using him to get to Chris. She was hoping him breaking would be the one thing that sent Chris over the edge once again.

Felix wasn't going to let her.

——-

Chan looked around trying to find Felix. He had ran up to get his phone 10 minutes ago. Chan walked slowly up that stairs till he made it to the end of the hallway. He sprinted towards the room. Seeing the faint purple marks of his sister.

"FELIX!! NO! No no, I just got you back!" Chan runs in to the room looking around panicked. He checked every inch of the room. He let out a frustrated yell. Felix was taken by Rosé.

Chan walked down the stairs he opened the door to the training room, a deadly glare adorned his face.

"She took him." The boys looked at him confused, who took who?

"Let's go to war." Chan mumbles quietly clenching his fist tightly at his side.

"What did you say?" Changbin asked confused by the quite voice.

"LETS GO TO WAR!" Chan roared his voice echoing through the demon realm.

"War? I get it Felix was taken. But only idiots rush in to war without thinking of the consequences. War is absolutely pointless. It is mindless slaughter." Seungmin steps forward glaring defiantly at Chan. There leader only glared down at the pacifist.

"They've taken one of our own. They chose to end our time of peace. Any fatalities they face is their own fault and they sure as hell know that." Chan answered his face was hard in anger.

"Well said. Seungmin answers. "So what's our first move?"