Attack on the nice friendly people.

Changbin
I glare at the demon staring me right in the eyes. "Give us the Aura." I let out a loud laugh. "Why would I give him to you?"

The Demon runs at me its claws expanding from its fingers. It slashed at me. I jump to the side turning mid air to face the creature. The creature snarls at me after regaining its balance. I left my own powers out. I close my eyes my body starting to shake with how inhumanly fast I was moving.

I grab the creatures head, slamming its skull in to my knee. At a speed like this I was aware of every little thing The slight buzz of a fly alerted me of someone behind me. I turn around just in time to catch a punch. The force sends me flying back. I put my right foot behind me stopping myself from falling. "Little Binnie you never win give up."

I growl anger takes over my brain clouding my mind of any rational thinking. "CHANYEOL!" I roar I run at him my foot connects with his chest sending him flying back. He runs at me as soon as he touches the ground. He starts punching I dodge them by turning my body. I send a kick to his head.

Our bodies were moving so inhumanly fast we were just a violent blur of movement to the naked eye. One mistake and we would fall to our deaths.

Chanyeol gets a hold of my head slamming his elbow into the side of my skull my vision was soon clouded by red dots. I can faintly make out screaming as I fall from where we were situated on the rafters.

I can faintly veal something warm under me.

Hyunjin.
I finish off the demon I was fighting. I hear loud noises as if the sound barrier was being broke. I run towards the noise. Two blues of movement catch my eye. I look up to the rafters. I could tell it was Changbin by the smell in the air. The person he was fighting grabbed Chang's head slamming his elbow into his head.I run forward as he falls.

I catch him in my arms. "CHANG! Chang was up!" I scream. I shake him hoping that he'll open his eyes. "YOU WERE ALWAYS THE WEAK ONE LITTLE BROTHER," The demon Changbin was fighting calls down his voice dropping with venom when he says Brother.

"Maybe this is how you finally die, finally your out of my hair," The Demon calms down to me. I look up a wicked glare in my eyes. My eyes flash red. I jump up towards the man lunging for his neck.

He quickly dodged my jump. He turns towards me eyes wide. "Chanyeol."

"Hyunjin"

I sent a fierce glare his way. Chanyeol looks at me uncertainty in his eyes. Even here in the human world the laws of the demon world still applied. Hyunjin unbelievably outranked Chanyeol by miles. Chanyeol has to obey his every command.

"Is Binnie sleeping with you in turn for protection? I can give you a much better time." Chanyeol purrs our walking near Hyunjin. Hyunjin grabs his arm throw him off the raptors. He lightly jumps of the rafters. Chanyeol stands up quickly. Chanyeol grabs Changbin from the ground.

"Come any closer and I do it." Hyunjin pauses. He glares at Chanyeol. His eyes start to turn a crimson red. "LET HIM GO!" Hyunjin Screeches. Chanyeol snickers.

"Release Changbin and return to your dimension." Hyunjin calls. Chanyeol drops Changbin trying to fight the command. He glares at Hyunjin. "I'll be back you bitch."

Hyunjin runs towards changbin catching him before he falls. "Hyunjin you're a real dumbass."

Chan's P.O.V (sorry)
Woojin and I had stood up as soon as we had heard the noise. He had started towards the kitchen while I ran outside heading for where the person had gotten in. "God damnit where is this little asshole." I stop to quickly kick a demon near me. I ran towards who ever had caused the problem faintly seeing their outline.

I rush towards them. I pull my fist up landing a hit in the head. The person smirks turning around. "Channie how could you do that to me?" My cousin calls a grin on his face. My eyes grow wide as I jump back.

"Tae." I glare at him. He gives me a grin he runs towards me aiming for my face. I dodge slamming my fist in to his gut. He slips backwards kicking me as he falls. I turn towards him, he grabs my arm and flips me over his shoulder I spinmid air landing on my feet. I then flip him over my own back. He turns and kicks me in the back. I slams in to the wall blood seeping from my forehead.

I look up to see a metal bar covered in blood sticking out from the wall. Tae walks over to me holding his hand up planning on delivering the final blow.

"FUCK OFF!" Someone yells. My vision goes dark.

Felix
Waking up after having a wall fall on you hurts like a bitch. But never less I ran towards the danger. Don't ask me, I think I got hit to hard when the wall fell. I find a hole in the wall and peak around the corner. I see a man throw Chan in to a wall. He walks over to my now bleeding friend? Nah he's barely an acquaintance but still I grabbed the closest thing to me.

"FUCK OFF!" I scream throwing the brick at Chan's attacker it hits him square in the forehead. He passes out. I run over to him and start to kick him. "Get off me you little bitch."

The man grabs my ankle dragging me down. I look at him shocked.  I stand up grabbing his head and throwing him while screaming. "This bitch empty."

"YEET!"

Jisung runs over watching me throw this man across the yard. "BITCH Felix IS A BADASS!"

I turn towards Cris going to try and hold his wound. "FELIX DONT TOUCH HIM!" Rosè screams at me. I back away hands up. Rosé grabs Chan and brings him to the infirmary.

Once we reach their Minho starts talking. "Alright roll call you little assholes." Woojin glares at him. "Is everyone here?" Woojin asks softly.

"Yea looks like it." I sit down putting my head in my hands. " WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" I scream. I look up at the rest of the guys tears in my eyes. "I don't know what is happening Jisung?" Minho turns to Jisung and asks. Jisung starts yelling back. "NONE OF THIS IS MY FAULT!" Minho and Jisung glare at each other getting in to a screaming match.

I look down at the ground falling in and out of consciousness. "WOUD YOU DUMBASSES QUIT YELLING!" A voice booms. The boys quickly shut up turning to the curtain. I look over as Chan stands up. I look down falling to the ground.