Woojin the Mario Kart King

Felix looked down at changbin. "Changbin are you okay?" He asked his voice quietly as he stared at the bruised boy. Im Fine my pride just hurts." CHangbin mumbles from the floor.
"Felix left that idiot alone he got what was coming to him." Hyun Jin nonchalant calls over
Changbin looked at hyunjin insulted.
He then slowly picks himself off the floor stumbling a little bit then walks slowly over to woojin."WooJinnie please heal me" Changbin begs. Woojin rolls his eyes but compiles.
CHangbin quickly spries up after the incident running to find one of the boys.
Felix gets up planning on walking around the neighborhood.

CHans POV
CHan grabbed his wallet walking out of his office. He rams in to Felix in the hallway knocking the small blonde down.
"Sorry Felix I didn't see you there." He calls picking Felix up off the floor. "I was just about to see if Woojin would go out and get some supplies. Would you like to join him?" Felix looks over at Chan.
"Chan it's Mario KArt night." Chan stops what he was doing turning over to Felix slowly.
"DId you forget again, you know if you keep this up you'll never beat Woojin." Chan looks at Felix his eyes hardening in determination.
"KIM WOOJIN LETS GET THIS STARTED!" His voice rang through the house.
"HELL YEAH WHOS READY TO SEE CHAN GET HIS ASS WHOOPED!" Jeongins silvery voice rings out.
Felix raises his eyebrows looking up at Chan.
Chan grabs Felix pulling him to the living room.
Once he reaches the living room, he quickly opens the cabinet turning the wii and tv on.
"BOYS HURRY UP I DON'T WANNA WAIT ALL DAY!" CHan yells calling the boys in.

Felix
The next thing felix knew he was sitting in the living room leaned up against the couch. Watching Hyunjin lose the fifth time in a row.
"Hey Hyunjin can I try?" Felix asked. Hyunjin turned towards the blonde, giving up on his goal of winning and lazily throws the controller at him.
"YEa sure but it's woojin's turn now and there's no way you'll beat him."
Felix shrugs his shoulder not really caring if he wins or not.
***
Everyone went quiet when the race score came up.
"HOLLY SHIT FELIX ALMOST BEAT WOOJIN!" Seungmin squealed.
"THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE." Minho howls.
"So if I shoot the blue shells it hurts him?" Felix questions Chan
"This isn't fair." Rose whines.
"Okay I think we better go to bed. Hey Woojin, Felix Can you two go on a supply run for me tomorrow morning, I'll leave a list on the table for you.
"Yea sure" They call out. Rose walks over turning the tv off. And shooing the boys to their rooms.

The sun was barely peeking up over the Horizon when Felix and Woojin left. It was around one p.m. when the two stopped for lunch. "Woojin look at all the food in this court, they have everything from american food to WOOJIN THEY HAVE AUSTRALIAN CUISINE!" Felix ran over to the store labelled. Jack's Aussie Cuisine He quickly ordered than joined Woojin at a table.

"So Felix, I don't mean to pry but why did you live all alone?" Woojin asks, Felix stops for a second. "Um Well my parents died when I was young, and my brother that took care of me passed away when I was sixteen, And the government let me stay by myself." Woojin looked over at felix his eyes wide in shock.
"Honestly with a story like that I don't know how you are so kind." Felix smiles softly at Woojin.
"My family's still in my heart. And There's people that remind me of them everyday." Woojin looks over at Felix his eyes showing a sense of pride. "Like you Woojin, YOur just like my brother, he was always kind but did not let others push him around." Woojin looked over at Felix, his eyes almost tearing up.

"You know my mother taught me a little thing when I was young after my goldfish "ran away," Woojin kisses his hand and then puts it over his heart.
Felix laughs doing it back.
"From now on this is our little thing." Woojin calls winking at felix. Felix giggles nodding his head.
Felix and Woojin picked up their stuff continuing their supply run.
***
Hey Woojin this is our last stop right?" Felix asks grabbing the last of the stuff on his list.
Woojin nods his head walking to the checkout.
"Jeez where does Chan get the money to fund all this?" Woojin grumbles annoyed at how much money he had spent that day.
"Honestly though." Felix and Chan began walking down the street towards the bus s