Rosé trys to kill felix

Full chapter name:
Rosé trys to kill felix, and then Woojin spills the tea, the bad tea, the tea your not supposed to talk about. Were gonna have a few problems Mr. Kim

If Felix were to describe training in two words, they would have to be, Why, Fuck. It literally sucks. He almost started crying twice today. Rosé looked super cute and innocent and all that jazz, but honestly, shes very mean. So here he is kneeling on a small mat trying to help Jisung stand up.

He turned to glare at Hyunjin who was laughing at the two. Felix's eyed the demon up and down before concentrating all of his power into a beam of light.

Hyunjin then fell to the floor but not in pain like Felix was hoping but instead laughter all that came out of Felix's hand was a small bit of light, a firefly would be brighter.

"Well since you think this is so funny. Hyunjin hop in show these two how it's done." Rosé calls out to the teenager motioning towards the matt.

As soon as Hyunjin hit the matt's rosé was putting all of her energy in to her own powers. Hyunjin dodged around her trying to not get caught by her fire.

After a while Rosé sat down, she gave a small glare at Hyunjin and then turned towards Felix. "Hyunjin will take over for now, but just so you know he doesn't hold back and I here hell fire can be lethal to Humans."

Felix's eyes grow wide he stops for a minute trying to decide if this was all really worth he could stay and continue training with the crazed demons or he could run for safety with Someone else. At this point even Satin would be better.

He choose the second option and made a bolt for the door. He had to awkwardly stop and try to push the weighted door having to put all of his weight in to his push to get the door to budge. He then made a b-line for the kitchen.

"WOOJIN YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME THOSE TWO ARE CRAZY." Felix shouts trying to hide behind the larger man. Woojin looks at Felix then at Rosé.

"Rosé hun, you know he doesn't heal like you and the boys do. He's just a Witch." Woojin sends a disappointed look his Wife's way. Felix was to occupied with the witch part to focus on what Rosé and Woojin were discussing.

"I'm a what now?" Felix calls in a quite voice his mind running a million miles an hour. Felix quietly looks between Rosé and Woojin.

"I fucked up." Woojin mumbles looking away. Felix looks over at rosé hoping for an answer but she quickly averts her eyes to. "Fine if neither one of you will tell me anything I'll ask someone else."

Felix turns around on his heels walking towards the kitchen where Jisung and Minho say.

"Hey Minho, Do you know anything about this witch nonsense?" Felix asks. Both Minho and Jisung also avert their eyes. Felix let's out an audible huff of frustration.

"CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT ALL THIS WITCH NONSENSE IS ABOUT?" Felix yells out in anger. His eyes flashed an electric green. Which frightened Minho and Jisung.

"Felix shut the hell up!" Hyunjin hisses running in to the kitchen. He looks Felix dead in the eyes his eyes growing wide at the electric color, He turned around calling for Rosé trying to stay calm.

"Rosé come in here you've gotta see this." felix looked at Hyunjin anger seeping off of him in waves.

First he gets attacked by a ghost, taking any chance of having a normal life after his mother's funeral, then he gets roped in to living with a bunch of messed up demons and all that bull, and to make matters more fun they get attacked by satins wife herself. He just wants to go home.

"Will one of you please tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" His voices is laced with Rage. After the initial shock of this small boy yelling out Rosé grabs Hyunjin by the shoulder fear in her eyes.

"We need to get Chan out there right now, Felix could be drawing in monsters from every corner of the country at this point." Minho and Jisung look at her confused. "That anger Felix is feeling its sending off his scent stronger t, his heart rate is increasing to quickly."

Hyunjin and Woojin jump in to action right away they run out of the kitchen towards Chan. Minho and Jisung also quickly snap out of it they run after to help.

"Rosé what is happening." Felix calls out in a small voice. He looks around his anger was just a mask, to hide the fear, he's been so scared and frightened of everything since he's arrived. Every little noise scares the crap out of him. Every single time he has to shoot something or spar with someone he wants to run away and hide.

The attack in Sydney didn't help either though he would never admit to it, he was there when Chan was fighting he was just to scared to move. All of this was just terrifying to him, he wanted everything back his mother, his father, his house.  He just wanted to live a normal life like any other person not knowing about all of this stuff.

In this point of time Felix wanted to be ignorant he didn't want to know about any of this even if it killed him. He wanted to go back home.

" I know what you're thinking Felix, everyone has been there, even Chan. But you can't go back, this is your life now." Felix nodded sitting down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Why don't you go lay down we'll explain all of this in the morning for right now we just need you safe." Felix thanked rosé Internally and headed to his and Chan's room lying down. He didn't understand what was happening but he hoped he would soon.

Hey So yeah I still exist haven't been zapped out yet.