Changbins bad idea

Felix starts laughing at Chan's answer. "FUCK YOU, CHAN HYUNG I HEARD THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Hyunjin screaches from the other room. He comes running in Changbin on his back. "FUCK YOU HYUNJIN PUT me the fuck down before I commit fucking 2nd degree murder you little bitch!" Changbin screams pounding at the youngest's back.

"Let's not commit murder! I'm not in the mood to clean up blood." Woojin says running after Changbin and Hyunjin. Felix starts laughing at the pure ridiculousness of the conversation.

Chan let's out a sigh of relief. He kept the secret safe that's all that mattered and he technically didn't even have to lie to felix.

"You guys are kind of ridiculous." Felix tells the group in the training room. All 4 turn to him. Felix starts to get up planning to run. Before he can even get near the door Hyunjin grabs him by the waist and slams him gently in to the ground. Felix squirms around trying to get free from the demons grip. CHangbin starts to tickle him as hyunjin holds him down. CHan and Woojin laugh while walking out.

"Hyunjin let me go. Changbin stop." Felix calls out squirming around. Changbin stops what hes doing and turns towards Hyunjin. "Felix I believe you forgot something."

Felix freezes"Hyungs Im sorry please don't." Hyunjin tickles felix harder to the point where he almost pees himself. Felix gets up walking to the kitchen where Rose stands. "Felix what happened to you?"

Felix shakes his head not wanting to explain what happened. "well will you call the boys for super?" Felic calls everyone to super except Chan and Hyunjin who were busy. By the time the boys had finished eating they were all sitting in the living room watching tv.

Jisung started to sub consiously kick Felix. Felix grabbed his foot annoyed and threw it over to the side hitting MInho who then kicked Jisung back but accidentallly hit Jeongin who then fell in to Seungmin who acidentally hits Changbin which then leads to an all out brawl with Felix hiding in the corner.

"YAH WHO STARTED THIS!" an angry Hyunjin yells walking in to the room. all of the boys simutanesly point at a nervous Felix cowering in the corner. Hyunjin walks over to the small blonde, towering over him.

"IS it true you started this Felix." Felix looked away. "JIsung was kicking me so I tried to move his foot and it accidentally hit Minho." HYunjin started laughing so hard tears almost came out of his eyes.

He walked over to the previous brawlers and rolled his sleeved up. "ALright its not a real fight unless theirs somebody to kick your guys ass. Lets get started." Hyunjin calls a hell flame appearing in his right hand the other members also start to ignite their own powers. Felix almost starts crying as the boys rush at each other.

He sprints over to Rosé and woojin who sat in the corner shaking there heads.

"Rosé we got to stop them. Oh my god we can't just let this happen!" Felix Babled. Rosé looks over at the blubbering boy next to her.

"Calm down Felix this happens all the time. In five seconds Woojin will walk over a ticked off look on his face."

Almost as if on cue, Woojin walks over pissed off. "Why do you always fight? Can't you behave like civilized people?"

Hyunjin turns towards the older. "You haven't been civilized since 1857!" Woojin sends a pointed look at the demon.

"Don't test me Hyunjin!" Rosé whispers to felix.

"Don't test me hyunjin!" Woojin calls.

"You haven't landed a decent punch it three centuries try me old timer." Hyunjin taunted.

Woojin pulls his fist back running towards the group.

"Rosé!" Felix shrieks looking over to the red head. She just rolls her eyes and goes back to her phone.

The boys start to get rougher rolling around on the floor. Hyunjin sends a wave of fire towards Jeongin, the youngest flips out of the way sending the fire in to the couch charring it.

"Chan just bought that couch. Glad I'm not on the receiving end of that." Rosé mused. She looked down at her watch.

"Hm Chan's 57 seconds late." She have a small look up to the door expecting her brother.

Felix looked over to the brawl. All seven of the boys started powering up.

"No more of this little stuff let's kick it up a notch." Hyunjin scoffed. Felix almost shrieked when the rest of the boys agreed a dark aura surrounding them.

Before Felix could even blink a large hole was in the wall. The boys all look at each other and shrug.

They continue their brawl going for some vital points.

"YOU BIG DUMB IDIOTS NEED TO STOP!" Felix shouts out running towards the door as they start to move closer to him and Rosé.

"What the HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! SERIOUSLY HOW OLD ARE YOU?" Chan barks his eyes turning red.

All of the boys stare at Chan.

"You wanna go? Huh?"

————
"I think that's your worst idea so far Changbin." Felix suggested looking at the brunette laying in a heap of bruises on the floor.