Chan realizes his sister is a back stabbing bitch

"Felix long time no see or should I say burn." An evil voice cackled from behind Felix. Felix whipped around in fear coming face to face with his worst nightmare.

"What what are you- you doing. He-Here,?" Felix stuttered our his body was going full panic mode his brain began to shut down as he came face to face with a monster.

"Oh Felix I just came by to see the man that killed me husband." Rosé said faking a pouty face.

"I didn't kill him and you know it." Felix cried stepping backwards away from the women.

"Yeah well sadly we're the only two that know." Rosé calls out in a singsong voice.

"Please haven't you done enough?"

"Oh taking your "big brother" away wasn't enough for me. I want to see you suffer." Rosé growls out. With that she disappears leaving Felix to tremble on the ground.

Lisa found Felix trembling in a ball on the ground. She quickly grabbed him bringing him to lie down in the back room.

Felix closed his eyes rocking back and forth repedetly. The memories of Woojin's eyes closing repeating in his mind over and over and over. Felix's eyes eventually close and sleep takes over.

Chan stood outside of BamBam and Lisa's store his eyes burning in anger. He watches the entrance debating going in or not. Just as he goes to take his first step a familiar face leaves the convenience store.

Against Chan's better judgment he follows his sister. She walks to a secluded alleyway then begins to talk to a voice.

"It's done I've sent Felix in to shock again. He'll be terrified of me for the rest of his life. I just told him there would be a lot worse things coming to him than that day." Rosé calls out. Chan could not see her face but he could hear the grin in her voice.

" I'll torment him a little. But after killing his precious brother right in front of him and taking his new family away I think I've done enough where I don't even need to be there to torment him." Chan takes a step back then another and then another he turns around in a dead sprint towards the convenience store.

Chan kicks the door down bursting in. He stares Lisa down his eyes glowing red. He looks around the store trying to find Felix but when he doesn't see him he goes walking in to the back room he looks through every room till he finally comes across a door where he hears small whimpers and cry's. The sounds destroyed Chan's heart.

"You did this." BamBam calls from behind him. Chan turns around looking at his friend. He lowers his head looking down at his feet.

"I-How could I have known. You weren't there Bam."

"Oh Chan Felix has finally started to grasp his abilities. He used a spell called back track. We saw everything."

Chan's heart broke as Felix let out an even louder sob. Chan turned his head away from BamBam and Walked straight to the door.

"I'm not letting you in."

"Lisa get the hell out of my way." Chan commanded pushing her out of the way and opening the door.

The sight in front of him broke his heart. Felix was curled up in to a little ball on the bed his head resting in between his legs as he sobbed and shook.

Chan speed walked up grabbing Felix's chin and making him look up at him. Felix's eyes widen when he realized who was in front of him and his breathing stopped.

"Please don't. I didn't. I could never. Woojin. I didn't. I wouldn't." Felix began to panick stuttering over his words as he began to shake uncontrollably.

"I know." Chan mumbled softly. He grabbed Felix by the shoulders and rocked his gently. Muttering apology after apology. Felix could only clutch in to him tighter as he sobbed in to Chan's chest.

"OH MY GOD HYUNJIN HURRY UP!!" Minho screams as he ran full speed stopping in front of the door. He walked through the door that was now kicked off its hinges and ran to the back room.

The two blubbering idiots stopped when they saw Lisa closing a door and BamBam sighing.
"Oh my god Chan killed Felix didn't he. Oh my god"

Hyunjin began to panick and Minho soon joined him. BamBam and Lisa looked over at the two blubbering buffoons in front of them.

"Chan hasn't killed anyone. He's in the room right over there with Felix I wouldn't-" BamBam couldn't finish his sentence before the two were running to the door and opening it.

"Go in there if I were you." BamBam looked at the two idiots standing in the door way.

As soon as the door even opened Chan's head snapped towards Hyunjin and Minho. He glared at the two holding a sleeping Felix in his arms.

"We will talk about this-" Chan motions time Felix the room and then the two in front of him. "Later"

Hyunjin and Minho do a mock salute before they run out closing the door behind them.

"Ch-Channie?" Felix mumbles out quietly gripping Chan's shirt.

"Shh Lix go back to sleep okay." Felix nodded closing his eyes and snuggling in to Chan's lap again. Chan looked down at Felix.

"I'm sorry Lix I should've  known."