\The explenation Felix deserves

Chan
Chan sat down in his chair. Grabbing a brown journal. The spine was cracked with ware, The pages had a few rips and folds but nothing to severe. Along the front cover it was labeled. "The mysteries of hell: Volume 13"

The Demon had spent the last few decades studying these books looking for the knights of hell. He started to get absorbed in his studies his eyebrow crinkling up and a steady rythm of him studying, jotting something down and turning the page began. Chan puts the book down to move his hair back. Hyunjin throws the door open.

"Front lines now." He huffs out. Chan grabs the book throwing it in to his bookshelf. He get up slowly walking towards the door instead of appearing in the hallway like he should he found himself in the darkest pits of hell. With a swift hand motion every demon and monster with a rank lower than his appeared.

"If any of you lay a hand on my base of operations I will banish you to tartarus." Chan's voice was laced with so much venom and force that some of the lower ranks stepped back a ways. a few demons his rank or a few lower looked at him defiantly. With a swift move of his hand Chan was back at home. He walked slowly in to the kitchen. "

"Its been taken care of."

"No suprise, what did you do?"

" a simple warning,"

"the slap the wrist kind of warning or the tarturus kind."

Chan gives Hyunjin a dull look. Hyunjin statrts laughing.

"you didnt,"

"YOU know I did, I dont do the slap of the wrist, my threats are-"

"-short and to the point, yea I know, You've told me." Chan gives hyunjin a look for cutting him off. Hyunjin sends one of his signature smirks back.

"Now on a more serious note." CHan says, pulling to an end of the banter.

"Who told." Chan's voice asked a deadly question. who was going to be chewed out. Since Felix had come Chan had been at ease a lot more, but now his body was on fire in anger, even though he looked relaxed small things were indicators for Hyunjin who had known him for years. His soulders were slightly farther back and his foot had stopped its usual steady tap, his left iris was twitching and when he gets really angry his right eye join his left. Which it had at that moment.

"I don't know." Hyunjin mumbled out lying through his teeth. Chan Glared at the younger. He started to swiftly walk out of the room towards the living room where everyone was watching a movie, with the exception of hyunjin, Felix and himself. With a quick look at the TV it shuts off. The boys nevously turned towards Chan.

"Who Told?" The room stayed quiet. Chan made sure to lock eyes with everyone in till he got a clear cut answer. Not a single noise was made.

"WHO TOLD!" Chan bellered his gaze was so feirce and so strong that the boys immedietly answered. "Woojin!"

Chan turned towards Woojin, hit with a wave of shock. Woojin told him? What the hell?

"My office now." Chan dissipeared in a flash to his office leaving woojin to walk down to the room alone. What the hell was he supposed to tell Chan. Oh yea your sister was beating the shit out of him and I tried to remind her that witches are one of the weakest creatures in the physical sense, and you know he just overheard.

With great pain Woojin opened the door. Chan who was leaning on his desk looked over at him.

"Woojin sometimes you can be the biggest idiot I've ever met." Chan groans looking over at his brother in law. "Although I will admit it may not have been the best idea to put Rose in charge of his training."

Woojin looked up confused. Chan was acting like he knew what happened. "Woojin you are the biggest idiot I've ever met."

Woojin looked up raising an eyebrow. "Jisung burned his eyebrows off making a sandwhich and I'm the biggest idiot you've ever met?" Chan statrted laughing when Woojin said that. His anger had quickly diminished.

"I have to talk to him don't I?" Chan lets out a low groan. He really didn't want to bombard Felix with all this stuff but at the same time, he needed to know who he was. CHan stood there having a mental battle with him self.

During Chans thinking Woojin very quietly left. Chan threw his hands in to his hair.

-

"Hey felix." Chan called knocking on the door to his room, which was weird because it was his own room, but he didn't want to be rude.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on? If so please come in, if not, go sleep in Hyunjin's room." Felix said opening the door. His eyes heald a fierce glare. Chan raised in eyebrow.

"Come with me." Felix barely got to answer before Chan was dragging him out of his room and to the training room. He gave a quick glare to everyone as they passed the living room.

"Chan, Chan, CHAN!" FElix yelled out trying to get the blondes attention. Chan turned around his crimson eyes dark with frustration. "You're-you're hurting me." Felix mumbles motioning his wrist to which Chan held firmly. Chan quickly loosened his grip then carried on.

Upon arrival in the training room Chan whipped around facing Felix. "Sit." Felix quickly listened plopping down on to the floor.

"are you going to tell me what's going on now?" Felix asked hopeful that maybe Chan would finally explain to him what was going on.

"You're a witch Felix, not just a witch your an aura." Felix looks at Chan confued. "an aura?" Felix said a little uneasy. "Yes your smell and the aura you give off is intoxicating to people like me" Chan continues. Felix looks over at the blonde confused.

"People like you?" Felix questions. Wasn't Chan just a normal Demon like Changbin and Hyunjin.

"Changbin and Hyunjin are different Demons." Felix looks over at Chan shocked. "They hold different ranks. Hyunjin's a high noble, Changbins a low noble. So anyone in a rank lower then Hyunjin has to listen to him." Chan continues on trying to explain Hells power dynamic. "Wait if Hyunjin's a high noble and he listens to you what does that make you?" Chan sighs trying to think of an answer to Felix's question.

"the annoying brats mother figure."