Felix makes a new friend

Rosé finally got bored of tormenting Felix and left him alone to do, well God now what she went to do.

Felix's entire body froze when the sound of footsteps dragging something started to make its way towards his cell. The gate of his cell was opened and someone was thrown in with a cry of pain.

The person clutched there back trying to ease some of the pain they had felt. Felixs best guess was that the injury wasn't caused by the fall but was significantly worsened by it.

"Hey, try to stay calm, okay, take deep breaths and squeeze my hands if you need to." The boy grabbed Felix hands holding on for dear life.

"Hey hey calm down it's alright I'll try to keep you safe okay." With tears running down their face the newcomer began to chuckle.

"No offense but I know what you can do, I think we both should be worried." The brunette on the ground groaned out. Felix looked down at him a little shocked.

"How do you know me?"

"Your Lauries kid right?" Felix looked down at the boy on the floor shocked.

"Yeah that's my mom, but I haven't seen her in years."

"Neither have I but you look strikingly similar to her." The young man grumbled out trying to shift to a more comfortable position. Seeing this Felix quickly tried to help him.

"What's your name." The man stared at Felix.

"Well I think it's onl-Taeyong" Taeyong quickly cuts Felix off giving him his name.

"Oh, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your back?" Felix asked helping Taeyong up to the bed.

"They didn't do this to me it was something else, but it's a long story and I personally just really want to rest my eyes. Maybe another day I'll tell you. Okay?" Taeyong's eyes began to droop as his body relaxed and let the fatigue from the day catch up to him.

Felix stared at the newcomer studying his face. He decided that they would have to stick togethor to get out of here alive. The Taeyong person seemed familiar but not familiar enough for him to immediately recognize.

Felix stared at the boy for a few more minutes delving into his deepest memories in an effort to remeber this Taeyong character. Sadly he came up empty handed, instead Felix decided to make himself busy, by well doing the exact same thing Taeyong was doing.

Sleeping.

The few questions he had come up with were, how old are you, what are you?(he was a little nervous that this one would come off as rude) and where are you from?

Leaving these questions to the next day Felixs eyes began to droop.

Felix awoke from his slumber with a start. Taeyong was screaming in pain. The electricity that was once flowing through his very own body was now flowing through his cell mate.

In a panicked frenzy Felix reached over to Taeyong grabbing him around the wrist.

Felix took a deep breath trying to remember everything Woojin had told him. His words rang through Felix's mind.
"Relax, focus on grabbing the sting, and taking the pain away."

Felix had only done it a few times but he focused trying to take Taeyong's pain. He felt a small hint of something else, like another person, Felix pushed past that grabbing at the strings in Taeyong's mind and latching on to the string that controls his pain and sending it through himself.

Felix grit his teeth taking as much pain as he could. Taeyong slowly began to calm down his screaming stopping.

"F-Felix you- you shouldn't do this to- to your- your self." Taeyong stammered out, gritting his teeth multiple times.

"No you need the help." Felix grit his teeth and tried to bear the pain. Taeyong looked at him surprised.