The uneducated fuck nuggets draw straws

Chan
I see felix's eyes falling shut. I run towards him before his body can hit the ground. "CHAN!"

Rosé grabs Felix from me quickly putting him down on a bed I look over at him my eyes turning red. "I fucking hate dads side of the family."

I walk out of the room looking around at the ruble of the place that was once our bunker. Thankfully the medicine wing stayed standing. I had been delaying the inevitable for long enough, it was time for us to move.

For now It was my duty to lead this group. I stood out side focusing on meeting my father.

"Chan, why are you here?" My father asks alarmed turning towards me. I give him a smirk. "Here to tell you to fuck off." I flip him off than imagine a place where we can stay.

I look to my left seeing a small bar. The sign above the door had "Lisa and BamBam's Convenience and alcohol to drown all your sorrows away. BamBam were not putting that on the fucking sign." The sign confused me but I walked in none the less.

"Chan what the fuck are you doing here?" A loud voice asks me I turn towards the person. A man with grey hair runs over to me socking me in the face. "Good to see you to BamBam."

He rolls his eyes at me but then greets me with a hug. "Lisa. get your ass in here you'll never guess who's back." I laugh as the girl sprints in, She looks at me then walks back in to the kitchen.

"Hey BamBam I'm relocating is their anywhere around here that has a particularly large house?" I ask the silver haired owner. "Right down the road. 10 bedrooms. Three are large enough for a gun range." I nod walking out of the bar. I head down the shabby alley ways. A small apartment building greets me. I walk through the wall.

I opened my eyes after reaching the bunker. I look at Felix laying passed out in the bed. "I'm calling a meeting." Everyone turns towards me. I look everyone dead in the eyes looking extra long at Jisung.

"We're moving." Everyone just shrugged. Is what I wish I could say, but then again this is the dumbest people in the planet.

Minho is yelling about packing.

Seungmin is yelling about his room.

Jeongin is yelling about how unfair this is.

Hyunjin is yelling about how he wants to stay here.

Jisung is yelling about how easy it will be to find them.

ChangBin is yelling about how dumb this is.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I roar my eyes tuning a blood red. I glare at the members of my team. "If you all would rather risk your fucking lives and die here. I will take Felix, rosé, and Woojin with me and we will leave you all so you can watch each other be killed."

Everyone went quite when I finished. They may not want to stay but my words have power. They always have. I practically raised these boys. Changbin looks me dead in the eyes.

"We have nothing left. We need to get their right away before they attack again." I nod my head. The boys quickly turn packing all of their stuff out.

"They really listen to you huh." A raspy voice calls out. I turn towards Felix. "I guess you could say that. But I've practically raised the guys."

"What's the story behind that? From what I can tell it's just the 9 of you." I Laugh at Felix's question.

"It's a long story."

"We've got time."

"If you can't tell Rosé is my older sister. We've lived here in Australia for about 9 years now. Our father is a demon, and an ass." Felix let's out a giggle. "The two of us met a man named Hanbyul he took us in. Not long after we met Woojin, then the rest of the boy slowly trickled in afterwards."

"Where is Hanbyul now?" The strawberry blonde asks.

Chan looks towards Felix taking a deep breath."Dead"

"CHAN! HYUNJIN STOLE MY CHARGER!" I.N. Screams from their room. "I DID NOT YOU BRAT THIS IS MINE!"

Chan takes a deep breath while Felix laughs in the background.

"You better go do something about that."

"Do I have to?"

————

The trip to Korea was long and boring. The boys quickly leaped out of the car once they reached the house. Chan grabbed Felix by the waist lifting him out of his seat. "You know you can put me down, I didn't break a leg."

Chan rolls his eyes unlocking the front door. He quickly steps to the side dragging Felix with him. Not a second after The boys run past screaming.
"Fuck off ChangBin." Minho shouts as he elbows him in the jaw.

Chan looks across the boys he had lined up. "Alright now because you bunch of uneducated fuck nuggets, we have to draw straws. Theirs only 8 rooms so someone has to share." The boys nod everyone hoping they don't get the short end. Rosé and woojin has already picked their room.

Everyone grabs a straw. Hyunjin ended up having the longest straw and picked the room farthest away from Woojin and rosés' The members quickly picked their rooms leaving the two shortest straws and a medium sized room.

"Well It's better then them giving us the smallest room." Felix says turning to Chan.