Seungmin and the jar

When Felix woke up he looked around confused he was back in his and Chan's room. At first he thought it was a dream but if it was a dream why was he so warm.

The answer was simple. It wasn't a dream. Felix was back at home and Chan was laying right next to him. Chan shuffles over pulling Felix closer to him. Felix turns towards Chan shaking him lightly.

"Chan, Chan, Channie wake up." Felix calls softly shaking the older's shoulder.

"Felix go back to sleep." Chan grumbles our smacking Felix lightly with a pillow. Felix giggles pushing the pillow away.

"Chanie." Felix calls out his voice steadier this time. Chan sends Felix a quick glare before finally getting up and walking towards his closet.

Chan and Felix headed down for breakfast a little later than usual. Felix stopped at the top of the stairs once he remembered a very important detail about breakfast. The last one down has to do the dishes.

He glanced at Chan that was a few steps in front of him and then at the doorway. Felix took a running start zooming past Chan on his way to the kitchen. Chan stopped for a second trying to figure out what the Blonde was doing when it clicked. The dishes.

Chan took off after Felix just barely catching up to him when they reached the doorway. The two fought at the doorway Chan wrapping his arms around Felix's waist while the blonde giggled.

Felix pushes Chan off of him and then ran in to the dinning room. He turned around a satisfied grin on his face.

"Looks like you're doing the dishes Chan." Chan glared at Felix and then began to pour he walked over to his seat and sat down with a pouty face.

Felix watched him walk to his seat then looked at the rest of the boys. Minho and Hyunjin continued eating like nothing had happened but the rest of the boys were staring at him eyes wide and jaws hanging.

"Felix? Am I seeing things?" Jisung asked surprised the rest of the boys just nodded.

"Oh yeah I'm back." The boys began to cheer then led Felix to sit down. He gave a large grin then dig in to his food.

.....

......

..........

"This is the most disgusting thing I've ever ate." Felix proclaims looking at the slop in front of him. The rest of the boys look up at him nodding.

"It was Changbins turn to cook." Felix looked over at Changbin absolutely disgusted.

"Bin I expected better of you. Where's Rosé?" Felix asked, he was of course wary of Rosé but he figured with Chan around nothing could hurt him.  Chan broke his fork in two at the mention of his sisters name.

"I don't know Rosé isn't around very much anymore." Jeongin says stabbing the goop in front of him.

"Good riddance." Chan mumbles out.

"Well anyway I'm going to be cooking from now on. I don't trust any of you."

"Hey!"

"I value my life Changbin."

"We all value our lives Changbin."Seungmin replies rolling his eyes and putting his food away.

"Seungmin Jar." Chan calls out. The boys looked over at Chan surprised they didn't even know he knew about the jars.

"You guys know I live here to right?"Chan calls raising an eyebrow. He looks over at Minho.
"I know about my jar to."

"The smart ass jar, the hoe Jar, the aegyo jar, the drama queen jar, the obnoxious jar." Chan looks pointing around each of the boys.

"Oh and of course the disrespect jar."

The boys stare at him dumbfounded. They didn't know he knew about his jar let alone everybody else's.

"Oh? Do I have to put a dollar in the prick jar now?" Chan ask nonchalantly pulling out a dollar.

"So do I get a jar?" Felix asks. If the rest of the boys had jars why shouldn't he?

"What would even give you a jar about Felix?" Felix shrugged his shoulders deciding it was up to the boys. The children defended in to chaos arguing about the jar.

"Well while they argue should we head to the training room? I want to see what Bam taught you."Felix modded following Chan to the door at the end of the hallway.Chan stopped turning towards Felix.

"Hey Felix will you run up and grab my phone from the bed stand." Felix turned and walked towards the room.

Felix jogged down the hallway Chan's phone in his hand. He opened the door calling for Chan.

Felix stopped looking around in horror at the scorching burn marks that littered the room and the blood that covered the floor.

Felix froze as he felt a breath down his neck.
"Felix did you really think I'd let Chan have you?"

Hi my wonderful readers. I apologize for how spaced out the chapters have been for a while.(since forever because I'm a lazy little potato) anyway. Thank you for reading the story and adding it to your reading lists. :)