Chapter 23: Idiots

Start from the beginning

Even though he doesn't know it, he helped me get better control over my water quirk and he also showed me tips on how to control my other quirks, even though he was just explaining how he controlled his quirk.

Soon enough the internships were over and we all came back as new and improved versions of ourselves, at least most of us. Although out of all of us it was a raging blonde boy who had changed the most, physically that is.

I laugh my ass off with Sero and Kirishima as we make fun of Bakugo's new hair.

"Shut up! My hair got used to it and now it wont come out even when I take showers!"

I stop laughing and give him a serious look making the three boys look at me, confused. My eyebrows as I fake a confused look, "You take showers?"

Kirishima and Sero burst into laughter causing me to join in as we all lean on each other for support.

"OF COURSE I DO YOU DUMB BITCH!"

"Mmm that's not right...have you smelled yourself lately?"

Kirishima and Sero couldn't breathe at this point as they lean on each other for support. I move to Kaminari and lean onto him for support, laughing at his joke, "K-Kaminari...I cant..."

A vein popped on Bakugo's forehead as he blew a fuse and his hair popped back to its original state, "SHUT UP! ILL KILL ALL FOUR OF YOU!"

We all had tears in our eyes as Sero pointed at Bakugo's hair and yelled, "LOOK ITS BACK!"

A hand on Kaminari's shoulder was the only thing that held me back from falling on the floor as I started to wheeze, "HE'S A HUMAN PORCUPINE!"

Bakugo grabbed mine, Kirishima's, and Sero's collar, Kaminari somehow escaping, and start to yell at us.

We kept making jokes about Bakugo and right before he hit us Iida yelled out, "Everyone take your seats!"

*

"Welcome back boys and girls! Its been a while hasn't it?! Since you guys have just came back from internships and have improved! We will have some fun with a rescue training race!"

Iida interrupted All Might's speech as he raised his hand, "If we are doing rescue training shouldn't we go to USJ?!"

All Might put a finger up and said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone, "That place is for disasters? Did you remember what I said? We are having a 'race'! This is Field Gamma! This is built with factory like buildings and pipes carefully placed in areas to replicate a labyrinth! I will be acting as a citizen in danger and it will be a race on who can save me first!"

I snort as All Might slowly points toward Bakugo as he explains one last detail, "Of course the amount of building and pipes you damage is limited!"

"You don't need to point at me!"

I send a smug smile to Bakugo, "Well who else is psychotic enough to enjoy destroying things?"

He created sparks as a threat and snarled at me, "You wanna die, twig?!"

I shrug him off with a cocky look, "Point proven." I hold back a laugh as I see Kirishima holding Bakugo back from killing me like he always does.

Everyone starts to bet on who will the first race that was between Iida, Izuku, Ashido, Sero, and Ojiro.

"Don't you think Midoriya's a bit at fault? I mean every time he uses his quirk he always injures himself."

I nudge Momo with my elbow, a smile gracefully sitting on my calm face, "Don't underestimate him, babe. What do you think he's been working on during the internships?"