Chapter 8: Combat Training

I smirked,

Oh?

Bakugo grinned, "Combat..."

Meanwhile a worried face appeared on Izuku's face, "Training?"

"And to go with that!" All might pointed at slots on the wall that opened up showing cases with our student numbers on it, "Custom made costumes to go and fit with your quirk. These were made by recommendations you've sent to the school and the other factors were decided on your quirk. After you change, gather in ground beta."

Everyone rushed to their costumes and ran to the changing rooms.

I waited till everyone was done running before I got up and went to grab mine.

All might gave a hesitant smile, "A patient one are we?"

I smile back at him as I take my suitcase and my back pack, "I guess so. I just don't understand the point in pushing people and being rough when your going to get yours eventually."

"Why are you bringing your backpack, young Y/n?"

I chuckle and turn towards him instead of the door, "All might, I'm not here to hurt anyone. Nor am I here to spy or gather information. I'm only here to get my heroes provisional license, that's it. I don't despise anyone here. So please stop being so suspicious of me."

I turn back around and walk toward the changing room with one last thing to say, "Or at least try to hide it better."

I enter the girls changing room and see everyone smiling while trying on their costumes.

I go to my locker and open it, seeing a mirror on the door and mask inside.

The mask was black and had air vents, it was a tiny gas mask.

I pick it up and smile,

All for one...thank you

I go to take off my shirt but stop I see the scar on my belly from my family.

Narrowing my eyes I take it off anyway and try to quickly change. As I take off my pants someone points out my scars.

They traveled all over my body in any place you could imagine. Everywhere except my face, hands and feet.

"Woah! Y/n what happened? Why do you have so many scars?" Ashido gasped as Uraraka hit her head.

"Ashido that's invasion of privacy!"

I chuckle and wave my hands in dismissal.

At this point everything was off except my undergarments and everyone was staring.

"No, no, it's okay! Really!" I trace over a scar on my arm, "These are all from training. As you can see I was pretty weak before I got proper training. And even then my trainer was a little too rough. He told me I had to learn the hard way. But he always took care of me afterwards."

I narrow my eyes at the little reminders my family left me.

Ashido grabs my hands and smiles, "That's amazing, Y/n! Your really dedicated to becoming a hero aren't you?"

I shake my head as I pull my hands away away from her and go through my bag looking for the other part to my outfit, "It wasn't about being a hero,"

At some point it was but now....

"It was about surviving. Ah! Found it!"

I pulled out a body suit that was transparent but blurry.

"What's that?" Jirou asked as she nodded her head at the suit.

"Oh this?" I hold up the suit, "Look."