Chapter 17: Itsuki Meets Class A

Our class walked towards the seats where we were supposed to sit at and observe the fights. 

I shrieked slighlty as I felt two arms slither around my waist causing the others to stop walking and look at me. 

I tilt my head to see who was hugging me from behind and to my suprise it was none other than, Shiba Itsuki. 

"Jesus Christ. You cant sneak up on people like that," I say rolling my eyes and smacking his muscular arm. 

"I dont sneak up on people. I only sneak up on you, love. Haven't I told you how cute it is when you squeal?" He asked in a teasing voice, leaning his face closer to mine. 

I scoffed playfully before pushing his face away and stepping out of his grasp. 

"'Love'?! 'Cute'?! Who is this Y/n?! Is this your boyfriend?!" Ashido yelped pointing at the boy in question. 

I cross my arms and huff, "How many times do i have to say it? I dont have a boyfriend!" 

"Not yet," Itsuki says, sending me a wink and a smirk. 

I roll my eys with a smile, "Dream on." 

"So cute! I dont know who to ship anymore!" Uraraka whines while sobbing on Ashido. 

"Itsuki?" 

I look at Bakugo in suprise after hearing him grunt out the boys name. 

"Huh?" Itsuki turned to look at Bakugo and as soon as both of their red eyes locked you could feel the hatred they had for each other. 

"Who the hell are you?" Bakugo asked aggresivly, glaring at the ravenette with a scowl plastered on his face. 

Itsuki returned the glare and answered bitterly, "The real question is how you know my name." 

I stepped in front of Itsuki and gave him a smile, "I might have said your name once when I realized how similar you two are."

"'SImilar'? This guy loks like a cocky bastard who's too full of himself." 

A vein popped on Bakugo's forehead after hearing Itsuki's words, "Huh?! You wanna go, you double horned freak!?" 

I step in, holding back a snort after hearing Ashido whine about how mean Bakugo's insult was, "Thats enough. Why are you here Itsuki? No. How are you here?" 

The boy in question held up his wrists, "Turns out they have quirk restricitng hand cuffs so the principal gave me the pleasure of letting me sit with you as long as I keep my act in check. Plus I couldnt miss a chance to chear on my girl." 

I sigh before sending him a smile, "Well its nice to know your here to support me. Thank you." 

He winked, "Anytime Kuto." 

Kaminari stepped up with a curious expression, "Why does he need quirk restricting hand cuffs?" 

"Itsuki here has trouble controlling his quirk so it sometimes gets out of hands," I reply, the lie slipping off my tongue. "Anyways, this is Shiba Itsuki, a very close friend of mine. Itsuki these are my classmates. We don't have time to introduce you to everyone so you'll have to do that on your own time." 

"You guys are on a first name basis?" Jirou asked. 

He placed an arm around my shoulders, "Yep! I was her first-"

I interrupt him by knocking him on the head, "That's enough. Lets go, Izuku's match is starting." 

Everyone reluctantly agreed and we all walked to the seats and sat down to watch.