Chapter 21: Weakness

I look up from my bag as I stop packing up after I see a pair of shoes walk up to me, "Bakago? What's up?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he swung his bag over his shoulder, "You're a fucking idiot. Did you already forget our bet?"

"Oh! Right! Sorry I was so busy thinking about something else, it totally slipped my mind!"

'Something' more like someone...

He glared at me suspiciously before turning around and walking towards the door, "Just hurry your fatass up already! You're sleeping at my house tonight."

I smirk as I finish packing and follow him out the door, "Jeez Bakuhoe! I said I'd owe you an explanation not my body!"

He hit my head that hurt a little more due to him using his quirk as we walked out of the school building, "YOU THINK I'D WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR SMALL DEFORMED BODY YOU TWO FACED BITCH?!"

I rubbed the now tender spot and mumbled 'ow' under my breath as I glared at him from the corner of my eyes.

Everything seemed to settle down as we walked closer and closer to his house. It was quiet, and not the comfortable one, it was a very awkward silence that made me shift uncomfortably.

"Sorry."

My eyes widen as I hear a barley audible apology from the blonde next to me, "Huh?"

He looked away with a scowl, but anybody could see the guilt that coated his scarlet eyes, "I didnt mean to point out that you were an orphan. BUT JUST KNOW IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT FOR TRYING TO PROVOKE ME, SADISTIC BITCH!"

I stare at him in shock before I burst out laughing, "B-Bakago! I-"

His cheeks go slightly pink as I struggle to respond in between my laughs, "LAUGH ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL KILL YOU!"

My laughs quiet down as we approach his house and, to my delight, Mitsuki slams open the door before we can get a chance to get close to it, "Y/n! My future daughter in law! How have you been sweetie?!"

And just like that, my laughs were back after seeing Bakugo glaring at his mom, "I've been great, Mitsuki! It's been a while since I last came over. I missed your cooking."

She waves me off, casually ignoring Bakugo's death glare, "Oh you're too sweet, Y/n! Come in! I'll have dinner ready for you in a bit! Just wait till Inko hears you're sleeping over again! 1 point for Baku/n!"

I smile at her as I walk in before placing my bags down near the couch, "Thanks Mitsuki! Also, I slept over at Izuku's just a few weeks ago too!"

"Aw man..."

"Oi! You old hag! Don't go saying things like 'future daughter in law'! I'd never marry an ugly bitch like-"

"BE QUIET YOU UNGRATEFUL BOY! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT SOMEONE, MUCH LESS A GIRL, LIKE Y/N STILL STICKS AROUNF YOUR EGOTISTICAL ASS!"

"HAH?! YOU WANNA GO YOU LOUD HAG?!"

"LOUD?! YOU'RE THE ONE YELLING!"

Someone clears their throat and all the attention is turned towards the man, we know as Masaru, standing near the doorway with a sweatdrop, "You guys are both yelling...so please stop arguing."

"Tch. Lets go."

"Huh?" I let out, surprised, as I'm dragged to Bakugo's room, "Jeez. Could've been a little more careful, dont you think?"

He glared at me over his shoulder as he walked over to his bed and sat down at the edge. Facing me, he replied, "Shut up and start explaining already!"