Chapter 6: The deal

Sorry I stopped with the insert stuff but if you need to know what one of them mean then just comment and I'll reply back. Y'all are smart babes tho so I'm sure it won't matter hehe ok bye babes
—-
(Y/n's pov)
"Y/n, I presume?" President mic asked, hands on hips and his face plastered with a smile.

I smiled back and saluted,"Yes sir! The amazing Y/n is at your service!" I said standing up straight.

President mic cocked an eyebrow before laughing,"Well, aren't you a fun one? I like your attitude!" He gave me a thumbs that came with a cheeky grin,"Alright Recommended listeners, follow me! Oh! Except you Y/n!"

I gave him a bright smile and pointed to the exit,"Principle?"

He gave me a thumbs up and walked away with recommended students following him. My eyes lingered as I observe the recommended students, catching a familiar red/white head, I cocked an eyebrow,

Oh? Never thought I'd see you again...

We made eye contact and I shrugged and walked away while he kept staring.

(3rd pov)
The stoic teenager stared at the h/c's back as she walked away,

She seems familiar...but why is she going to see the principal instead? Why do I feel weary, yet safe around her? Strange...

The boy turned around and walked with the rest of the group, who didn't spare her another glance, seemingly not caring about the girl.

Right as President Mic was about to leave he stole one last glance at the young one,

Y/n, huh Nedzu? She's definitely a lot more cheerful than I thought she would be...

He walked out the door hesitantly and guided the rest of the recommended students,

Hopefully,

"Alright! Recommended listeners! Follow me!"

She won't cause the fall of UA

———————————
(Y/n's pov)
I see President mic look at me before walking out,

Suspicious are we? I don't get why they're trippin out,

I shrugged,

Not like I'm gonna destroy UA or leak information....or am I?

I smiled at my thoughts,

I mean I'm friends with "villains" but like cmon! I wouldn't do that! ....or would i?

I look off to the side with a smug look before chuckling slightly,

Ok I needa stop- oh! Look at that! We're here!

I smile as I knock on the door and hear a high pitched, "Come in!"

I open the door to see a....mouse? Bear? Ya know what? I open the door to see the principle at his desk doing paperwork.

He looks up and he looks at me a little surprised,"Ah! Y/n! Come! Sit!" He said with a smile, gesturing toward the chair in front of his desk.

I close the door before going and sitting down with my legs criss cross applesauce,"Hiya, Mr.principal sir!" I gave him a smile as I put my hands on my calfs.

He mirrored the smile,"Well aren't you a lively one?" He grabs a stack of paperwork and straitens them up,"Now then, about the deal."

"Mhmm"

"Ok, let's talk about the most important part,"

"The double agent thing?"

"Huh? So you knew about the deal?"