Chapter 20: The Final Round

(I forgot to mention in the last authors note, but you are one year older than the main characters. Anywho carry on with the story!)

(Y/n's pov)

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n!" 

I open my eyes with an annoyed look, "What?" 

"Your match is starting!" 

I stare at the fanboy with a dead look showing that I couldn't give two fucks causing him to sweatdrop. I groan before getting up and stretching, "Let's just get this over with." 

We walk out the room both going our own separate ways, me to my match and him to the rest of the class. 

After hearing my name be announced I walk out with a tired smile while I wave to some people in the crowd. 

"-VS BAKUGO! WHO WILL WIN? THE MYSTERIOUS Y/N OR THE CONFIDENT BAKUGO?! WELL LETS GET RIGHT INTO IT! START!"

 The blonde smirked at me as he activated his quirk, "You still think you can win our bet?" 

I activate a quirk that allows me to predict my opponents move if I'm close with them, "Yeah I do. Are you ready to hug Izuku?"

"Tch. You wish!" He notices the small change in my eye causing him to narrow his eyes as he launches towards me, "I'll make you tell me what you're hiding! I don't give a flying fuck if you somehow win!" 

I casually dodge his signature right hook as I smirk, "So you agree? I'm gonna win?" 

He sticks out his left arm and uses his quirk to boost towards me, "SHUT UP, TREE CUNT!"

I give him a 'what the fuck?' look as I dodge him again, "'Tree cunt'?" 

"WHATS THIS?! BAKUGO ISNT GIVING Y/N A CHANCE TO USE HER QUIRK!"

I hear Aizawa disagree with Present Mic's statement, "No. It seems like Y/n is willingly not using her quirk."

"HUH?!"

I chuckle, imaging Aizawa fed up with Present Mic's volume. 

"What the hell you laughing at, two faced bitch?!" 

"Bakago, is this a competition over whos the strongest or who can come up with the most insults?" 

He throws another right hook, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, ORPHAN BITCH!" 

I catch his hand, too angry to dodge it, and give him a cold glare, "Excuse me?" 

His eyes widen as he hesitates, barley noticeable, before he puts on his best glare, "You heard me. You're just a weak bitch." 

I tilt my head, hardening my glare, as he matches my tone. I flip him over and slam his body onto the concrete floor making a crack. 

He struggles to get up as I look down at him with a sadistic smirk, "This weak bitch has been there for you when no one else has and you have the audacity to taunt me about my private life? Something you know nothing about other than what you overheard during class." 

My words spit out, voice laced in venom, as I watch him finally get up, wiping blood that was trickling down his mouth. I start cracking my neck and knuckles, "But if that's the way you want to be then two can play at that game, Katsuki." 

I see him shiver before we both launch at each other. 

The crowd watches with amazement as they watch us exchange blows at an abnormal speed. Bakugo uses his quirk every once in a while causing some chants about how the fight is unfair if only one of us were using quirks.