Chapter 16: Boys

(Y/n's pov)

"Y/n!"

I turn around, my hair following me, to see my favorite cinnamon bun, "Izuku! Whats up?"

"Do you wanna be on my team?" He asked desperately making it hard for me to say no.

Smiling, I put a hand on his shoulder, "You gotta do this for yourself, remember?"

Izuku's eyes widened slightly in horror, immediately regretting his words from the minefield.

My smile turns into a sadistic smirk as I give him a two fingered salute before walking away.

I look around trying to find a team until a hand grabs mine making me stop, "Huh?"

"Come join our team..."

Turning around I see the same blonde I saved at the minefields looking away with a slight blush, "Oh. Mystery boy!"

He let go of my hand as his other teammates walked up, "Monoma Neito."

"Tsuburaba Kosei! Its nice to meet you pretty lady!"

"Kaibara Sen. Nice to meet you."

I smiled at him and his teammate, "My names Y/n and I would love to join your team."

We start forming a plan and I raise my eyebrow in amusement, slightly impressed,

Not bad 1-B. Not bad at all.

*

"Take that Bakubitch!" I exclaim as we rush past him while Monoma snatches his weave--points.

"Class A is just too simple minded."

"Bastard! Give it back! I'll kill you!"

"Y/n?!"

I send a smile to Kirishima, "Hi Kiri!"

"Hey, hey, hey, why the fuck are you teaming with them?!"

Sticking my tongue out, I reply to Bakugo, "Don't be salty just because they asked me to be in their team and you didn't!"

"Why you!"

I snicker before Monoma begins to taunt him.

That's not a good idea...

We begin to walk away, but we hear Bakugo shout, "Wait! I said wait dammit!"

"Uh oh...you've angered the beast."

Monoma look down confused before he spots Bakugo launching towards us with his hand drawn back, ready to attack.

"Tsuburaba!"

"Guard!"

We attempt to run away but the blonde raging hedgehog breaks through the shield and grabs two of our headbands.

I smirk, slightly proud, as Sero pulls him back, "Overpowered prick."

"Its okay we still have enough points to be in fourth," Tsuburaba tried to reassure Monoma.

Monoma nodded as he pulled the headband closer to him, "Yeah as long as we protect this one to death, we can..."

"We'll get our points back and then go for the ten million!"

I couldn't help, but smile and ignore my heartbeat which has increased at the sight of Bakugo being somewhat of a team leader.

I always did admire how determined he is. Or when he would always keep his promises. Just like his pledge.