Chapter 2: Junior high

It's been another four years of training and hanging out with the villains. I'm now 15 and I've opened up way more because of these guys. You would think that since they're "villains" they would be serious all the time but these fools know how to mess around. They've helped bring my personality was back to how it was before I got my quirk; happy, weird, cheerful, and so on.

My footsteps echo in the hall as I walk to All for One's office. He said he wanted to discuss something with me. I'm not really sure what it is he wants to discuss, but I'm not that nervous 'bout it. After all, All for One and I are pretty close. I joke around with him sometimes, but he's too serious and busy most of the time.

We have that relationship where the father is always at work or busy with something and the daughter tries to mess around with him, only I dont feel neglected like the daughter usually does in this situation.

Over the years I've spent training I've managed to get used to half my quirks though I stay with my main one; Wood Restore. I don't really use the other quirks unless necessary.

There's also been new villains joining lately. I've befriended all of them of course because I'm just that awesome. My main friends are Tomura, Kurogiri, Dabi, Jin, Toga, (I know they come in later but you gotta meet them before hand so let's just pretend they come in now) Hanako, and Itsuki. (Oc's, Itsuki will also be a love interest)

I knocked on the door, "You called?"

"Come in."

I opened the door to see him sitting down with his fingers interlocked and papers of quirk combinations in front of him on his desk.

"Sit down." He said gesturing to the seat in front of him.

I sat down and folded my legs up so that I was criss-cross-applesauce on the chair. Smiling at him, I asked, "What's up old man?"

He smiled slightly, me not noticing because of the mask, before placing a paper in front of me, "I'm enrolling you in junior high...and when you graduate your going there."

He pointed at the paper and my eyes widened as I saw what was on the paper. I looked up with a confused face, "But how? We're known as the "villains", the "bad guys, the "criminals"! How did you..."

He held up his hand to stop all my questions, "I made a deal with the principal. Once you get there he'll elaborate more, but for now you must be patient. You still need to attend junior high before your qualified."

I looked at him in disbelief, which soon turned to confusion, "But why would you do this? Don't you despise them?"

He chuckled slightly, barley noticeable, "Do you not remember my promise to you, oh brave one?"

*flashback: the night Y/n's family died*

I slowly took his hand and before he could take me anywhere, I looked him in the eyes and said, "I'll go...but on one condition."

He looked back at me, taking his silence as a gesture I continue, "If by the time I get stronger, and I still want to become a hero, you will grant me that wish."

He chuckled and said, "You really are a brave one, ya know that?" Putting his hand on my head he replied with a sigh, "Fine kid, you have my word. I'll make you a hero if you want, though I doubt you'll want to after you see what society really is..."

*flashback ended*

My eyes widened slightly before my face relaxed to a warm smile, "Even though you despise them. You'd let me go just like that?"

He kept a stoic face, "No one said you'd be able to get out of this family so easily. You'll still be coming here everyday after school and you'll be training a lot more now. Plus, I want you to realize how the hero system works and get a gist about why us 'villains' despise them so much. The deal isn't final yet, so you need to decide. Do you want to become a hero?"