Chapter 11: USJ

"I've been waiting for you all. Welcome to USJ!"

"Space hero Thirteen!"

I chuckle at the sight of Izuku fangirling, "What a dork."

An arm plopped on my shoulder as we walked in the building, "Your not cheating on me with Midoriya right?"

Raising an eyebrow in amusement, I cross my arms and pout, "Would that even matter? Your always checking out other girls right in front of me, Nari! Just the other day I saw you looking at Jirou!"

The said boy jumped back slightly out of shock as I see the mentioned girl blush from the corner of my eyes.

"Th-that's not true! I-I would never!" Kaminari exclaimed trying to defend himself.

"Hmph! I don't want to hear your excuses! I'm going with Kiri!" I stomped away from him pretending to be mad as I was met with the sharp toothed boy smiling towards me.

Seriously how are you so attractive?

I tuned out Thirteens lecture as I looked around the building, "This really is a good place to practice rescuing..."

My mumbling seem to have caught the eyes of red and white haired recommended student.

I turned to him with a slight laugh, "Sorry Todo! Just talking to myself!"

He stared at me for a little longer before giving a nod and facing forward once again.

"Alright let's start with-"

Aizawa was interrupted as the lights all around the building went out.

My expression hardened as I lifted my mask and put on my hoodie, concealing my face from anyone who tried to see it.

I sighed quietly as a familiar purple swirl came from in front of the fountain allowing multiple "villains" to enter.

"Thirteen protect the students!"

Kirishima pointed at the men and women appearing from the swirl, "Hey what's that? Is this like the entrance exam where it's already started?"

Everyone takes a step in an attempt to get ready to battle them before my voice interrupted their movements.

"You fools! Can't you see?! Those are real villains!"

Everyone's eyes widened, fear slowly creeping in and consuming them.

My eyes scan the crowd as Tomura begins to ask where All Might is,

Seems like they left out Dabi, Itsuki, Toga, Hanako, and Jin. Although that's to be expected. They've only recently joined and Tomura is always one to underestimate his enemy.

"They may be fools but they're not dumb. This was clearly planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"Since they managed to get past the security sensors they must have someone who has a radio sound wave quirk. Kaminari. Try to contact the school using your quirk." Aizawa added onto Todorokis comment.

"But Aizawa-Sensei! Eraser Heads fighting style is to capture after erasing their quirk! Going against that many people are you sure you can handle it?!"

"A hero can't have only one trick up their sleeves."

Watching as he defends himself and kicks everyone's asses, I smirk,

Not bad Eraser Head. Not bad at all.

I grab Izukus hand and run with the rest of the class, "We can admire him later. For now our lives are more important!"