Chapter 26

This chapter has some smut. It's bad though because I never wrote smut for a book. I'd rather you guy's just not read it but I know there's going to be someone who does so don't judge me please 😭😭.

I woke up to soft kisses being placed on my neck. "Latrelle stop. Let me sleep" I said turning to the other side of the bed. I felt him wrap his arm's around me and pull me closer to him. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck causing me to shiver.  He rubbed his hands firmly around my hips causing me to turn around and look right at him. His face was close. We stayed like this just staring at each other. My mind started to drift to that dream I had last night. Well more like a nightmare. 

I'll never waste another moment not tell him how much I love him. If a romeo and juliet story is what we had I was fine with it. If we end up dying at least we die together. Right? We both soon got up to brush our teeth and was our faces. "Let's just stay in bed all day. We have been so tense with everything going on. Let's just enjoy this moment and just be together." Latrelle said coming behind me and hugged me. "Ok. That sounds nice" I said and with that we climbed back into bed an held each other. "When we get this all settled I promise I'll make you the happiest girl ever. I'll spoil the hell of you and our kids when we have them. You'll never have to worry about anything. I'll always take care of it. I'll keep you safe and happy" He whispered into my ear.

"You already make me safe and happy. Just being with you is more then enough. Every second of every day. Knowing that I have you with me makes me happy. Thank you for loving me." I said kissing his lips. We started to make out for a while till he push me back onto the bed. He pulled away to take off his shirt so I did the same. He came back down and started to kiss my neck. "Mm. Latrelle" he started to kiss all over my body till he got to my stomach. His hand went down to the shorts I was wearing and pulled them down. Latrelle started to rub my clit though me underwear cause me to move around. "Fuck. Latrelle please don't tease me" I whined wanting more.

He pulled my underwear down and started to eat me out. His tongue was like magic. "D-daddy" I moaned out. He started to suck in my clit and stick three of his fingers inside of me. "Ahh fuck. Faster" I yelled out. The feeling was amazing. Just like the first time he took my virginity. He never failed to make me feel good. He soon pulled away and pulled down his pants. I got on my knee's and immediately started to suck him off. "Fuck babygirl. Just like that" he groaned. I started to go faster till I felt his twitch in my mouth. He picked me up and pinned me on the bed. Right when my back hit the bed he slammed into me causing me to moan and arch my back. He started to go really fast. "Daddy I'm so close" I yelled.

This cause him to go even faster making me lose my mind. "Cum babygirl" he said. After a few seconds I did as told and so did he. He fell back onto the bed pulling me closer to him. We both soon got up and actually got ready for the day. So much for staying in bed.

We went down stairs and ate the food that Savannah had cooked

We went down stairs and ate the food that Savannah had cooked.  "Babe they left. They said they will be back later" Latrelle said kissing my cheek. Latrelle went to go make a phone call while I went outside to the back yard and sat down on a bench. "I'm thinking yellow and blue with white" Latrelle said sitting next to me, putting his arm around me. "For what" I said cuddling into his side.

"For our wedding. You look really good in both colors. Maybe a blue dress." He said causing me to smile. "I'd like that" Who would we invite though. I'm always around Santos and the gang I was in while Latrelle was around prophets. Made I could invite Cesar, Jamal, Ruby, Jasmine, Corey, and some of the friends I made within the gang. We could invite Savannah and Drake since they have been here for us and are helping us.

For the rest of the day we just stayed outside and enjoyed each other's company.

*I'm going to do a big time skip right here because if I don't the story will get boring and that's the last thing I want to happen. So this is like a month or so later.*

Today I woke up and there was no Latrelle next to me. Ever since Savannah introduced her friends daughters and son to us he has been hanging out with them a lot. I barely see him anymore. I would hang out with them but they have only been disrespectful since we met. Everyone around here just think their joking around but I don't find shit funny. Plus it good to say I'm 1 month pregnant.

One thing I never wanted to be was a teen mom. Not that I have anything against them. Its just I wanted to live my life before having a baby. I don't mind thinking about having one but the actual though of me having one now is unbelievable. I haven't even had the chance to tell Latrelle, but I think I wanna tell him today. First I just had to find him. As I was walking around I literally couldn't find anyone.

That was until I walked past this door that was closed.  I heard moaning so I just went to walk away. Probably just Savannah and Drake. "Latrelle. Go faster" I heard. That's when I busted in the room to see that girl under Latrelle. "What the fuck" I said causing them to fall. "Baby" Latrelle said but I didn't even care. I just walked away. I wasn't about to risk losing my baby. "Dumb bitch" she said  pushing me to the ground. Lucky me I was right next to the stairs and fell down. (Note the sarcasm) Once I hit the bottom everything went black.