Chapter 13

I woke up today to Latrelle kissing me all over my face. "Stop it" I whined. "No you have to get up" he said and pushed me out the bed. "I'll kill you" "I'd like to see you try". "Don't test me it's to early" I said going to get ready.

Once that was done I went downstairs to eat, then back upstairs to brush my teeth

Once that was done I went downstairs to eat, then back upstairs to brush my teeth. Who was I going to hang out with. This question filled my mind out of nowhere. I no longer had any friends which means either two things. I make new one's or I keep to myself. Do I really need friend's. I'd much rather stay alone cause over the last couple of day's I can't trust anyone, beside Spooky, Latrelle, and Corey.

I walked downstairs and out the door, playing music on my headphone, while walking to school. I was peaceful which was kind of odd so I made sure to watch the things around me. That's when I notice a car was following me. I didn't have my gun on me because I can't just take it to school. I took my headphones out and put my phone in my bookbag just in case I decided to run.

The car soon stopped but I decided to go to Corey's house cause I didn't want them to know my school. They probably already know what school I go to but I didn't want them following me and putting all those people in danger. The last thing I wanted was to be the reason of a school shooting. I got to Corey's house and knocked on the door to which a woman answered. "How can I help you" She smiled at me.

"I was wondering if corey was here" I asked. "Yeah I'll get him for you would you like to come in" she said. "Yes please" I replied and walked into the house. It looked spotless in here. Way different than the last time I was here. "What's up Jade" Corey said walking towards me. "Some people were following me and I didn't want to go to school while they were so I came here." I said.

Coming out my mouth it sounded stupid. What if they were still follow me and I just put him in even more danger. "Ok I'll just drop you off at school" he said and we left, to actually went to school. Today I didn't speak to anyone and sat by myself. I wasn't completely by myself but I didn't talk to anyone around me.

The guys all sat at the table but didn't talk to each other. All I see is Olivia switching seats and cutting pie? It was finally time to go home and as I was walking someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Latrelle. "What the hell are you doing here." I said pulling him where no one could see us. "Do you not want to see me. Are you embarrassed to be in public with me now" he said.

"No. I don't want you killed is that ok with you" I said with sarcasm in the last part of my sentence. "Ok ok." He said and hugged me. "Are you ok" I asked pulling away. "Yeah I'm fine" he said but I could tell he was wasn't telling the truth. "Lets go to my house" I said and we walked to my home. It was kinda his home too. He basically lives there. He leaves his clothes so I washed them and put them in one of my empty drawers.

We made it to my house and went to sit on my bed. "Thing's are going to change" he said. "Why do you say that" I asked. "I just know". I don't know what he's talking about but it better not lead to anyone being hurt. "Well I'm trusting you to make the right decisions. You will make the right decisions right" I said looking at him. "Yeah. I'm not going to lose you again" he said.

I believed him. Almost. The way he said those words made me a little uncomfortable. Even curious. He knew something I didn't and I wanted to know. Then again he had every right not to tell me. I keep a secret from him for a while till I told him. I just hope it's for a good reason.

My next couple of day's were going good I guess. I'm still friend less but the guy's started talking to me. I barely say much back but they still included me in things. Stuff between Ruby and Cesar are still off but better then what is was. Monse is still salty about Cesar kissing me but she try's not to let it show. She's not so great at that. Olivia is trying to fuss in Spanish but it's not good at all. Her pronunciation is horrendous.

Jasmine has been MIA now that I think about it. I'm still training and been getting hella good at it. I really improved a lot. Latrelle hasn't been around and it's kinda making me nervous. Today I was getting ready for school and summer was like around the corner.