Chapter 4

"I really like you ma" he said. "I really like you two. I just hope my friends will accept it since they are friends with a Santo" I said. "Who cares what they think ma. It's me and you now" he said. "Yeah but they been with me since I was a kid. What about your people." I said. He just pulled me close to him and we got under my cover. "It's gonna work out. I'm fighting for you. I'm fighting for us. Your my new future." Latrelle said.

Even though it's not official he sure knew how to make my heart jump. I just nodded not really knowing what to say. I laid my head on his chest and just went to sleep. I'll deal with it later.

I woke up and saw Latrelle on his phone. Memories from last night started to flood my head. Mainly the kiss. I sat up and hugged his waist. He put his phone down and pulled me into a proper hug. I then got up and went to get ready. Latrelle left to go home and I took a shower. I then brush my teeth and my hair out and blow dry it. I put on these clothes

I grabbed my book bag and walked out the door

I grabbed my book bag and walked out the door. I went to school to find them all talking about something. "What's going on" I asked. "We are coming up with a plan to get Cesar out the gang" Monse said. "Oh" I said and went to put some stuff in my locker. "We were thinking you and ruby should go" Jamel said. "Why us" I asked. "Because he knows how to talk people into stuff and Spooky actually likes you" Monse said. "fine" I said rolling my eyes and walking away. That's the guy she slept with.

Why do I even have to help. That's not none of my business. "Hey can I talk to you" Cesar said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry I'm already late" I said and started walking faster. "But the bell" he started but gets caught off by the bell ringing. I got into class and sat down in my seat. Man up am I going to tell them. Who would no tell first. Definitely not Jamal nor Cesar.

Monse would probably give me a whole speech about how he's had for me and that I should tell every one or she will type of speech. Ruby would probably tell me to think about what I'm doing but he would expect it better. At least he will keep it a secret till I tell everyone unlike Jamal. Man's can't keep a secret for nothing unless it's his own. I was walking down the hall till I was pulled in a closet. I turned to see Cesar.

He pulled me behind him to be was in front of the door. "Cesar" I said. "Just talk to me" he said. "About what. I'm missing lunch for you to talk about" I started but got cut off by something on my lips. His. He was kissing. This is wrong. This can't be happening. He pulled away from me and looked down at me in his eye's. "Finally got you to shut up" He smiled. "You could have just told me to shut up" I said. "You weren't going to" he said but I didn't respond knowing he was right.

"I just want you to know me and Monse did do it but it didn't it mean as much to me or at least not anymore." He said. "What do you mean 'not anymore ' that's kinda weird" I asked. "It meant lot to me. I thought she was the one but I really like someone else" he said. What the heck. "Cesar I really have to go. I'll talk to you later" I said going past him and walking to the library. I couldn't sit at that table and look Monse in the face.

Why did he have to kiss me and make this even more complicated then it already was. I wonder how he likes if it's not Monse. I should have asked before I left. I can't wait till school of over.

I walked out the building after grabbing my stuff. I just started walking knowing that I wouldn't be able see Monse. "Jade" Ruby called out to me running to catch up. We started to walk to his house and sat on the porch. "What's up. Is everything ok" he said. I shook my head no. "You can tell me. I might can help" he said grabbing my hand. Even just thinking about it made me cry. Ruby took his hand and whipped away the tear.

"But what if i tell you and you hate me." I said. "I never seen you cry so it must be serious and I can't never have you" he said. "I like Latrelle. He came over my house last night all busted up and I help him out. Next thing you know we kiss and he basically spills some of his feelings out to me. He spent the night" I said looking down.

"Jade he is a Prophet's" Ruby said. "I know Ruby. I really like him and that not the worse part. Cesar kissed me and that's why I wasn't at lunch nor waited for you guys and I don't wanna look Monse in the face" I said. "He what" Ruby said. "Hey guy's what's up" Monse said. "Nothing. I have to get home. Bye guy's" I said and started walking home. As soon as I got there I went upstairs to go to my room.

I seen Latrelle sitting on my bed. "How the hell did you get in here" I said looking at him. "You forgot to lock the window after I left" he said and pulled me down on his lap. I lied my head on his chest as he held me. I felt his staring down at me. I looked up at him which was quite awkward. "What" I asked. He just looked and picked me up and put me on the bed and he got in between my legs and kissed my lips.

I would never get used to this but I wouldn't mind. "Your so prefect for me" he said. "Most prophets don't care about girls. Most the fuck and dash or claim just because they gotta big butt or titties. Your just so amazing that those are just some of your perks." He said and kissed me again.

"Tell me more about your life" I asked. Gosh way to ruin the moment Jade.