C H A P T E R 3 0

Start from the beginning

She shrugged and sighed, "yeah it's full time, I have some breaks here and there, but yeah - oh the time, i have to set your gym stuff up" she scurries off.

Well at-least I had tried.

I eventually struggled to finish the gym exercises and had time to myself. I stepped outside of the gym room, and scanned the massive hall making sure no one was insight. I had still quite some time before she came my way, so I rushed back to that library that I saw a couple of weeks ago. I never had the chance to go back as I was too busy completing the books master ordered, i finished them but I didn't understand a thing.

I opened the door and scent of fresh cleanliness washed over me, it's as if this room is cleaned every day, I wondered if someone had to clean it everyday, then that must mean someone might come here every day. A lightbulb shone over my head, it gave me the idea of finding out who may come to this library. I always have to sleep by 10PM to ensure that I am functioning well, probably to do the work that the idiotic guy wants me to do.

Anyways, I ended up quickly walking in as I didn't want to waste time, i forgot it's beautiful. Polished wooden furniture, with royal wallpaper encasing the room. Velvet red, royal blue, and gold couches. Wooden book shelves, It was beautiful, I felt like I was in the movie beauty in the beast. Scanning the room, I saw something interesting on the desk. A book was opened with a pen in the middle. I walked up it, and noticed that it had illustrations sketched on it, my first instinct was that Melissa reads this book, but why would she read a picture book, I turned to see the cover and it was a kids book!

My eyes widened, and my heart started to race. The thought of kids being here gave me weird chills.

I sat on that desk and skimmed through the book, it was a diff story book wasn't anything popular, or ever seen. It was about a little boy who goes on an adventure to save his family from a monster. Cute i guess. A blank paper was peaking through the pages, i pulled out the paper and saw a drawing. It was very child like, black pen, its a room a little girl is in it, with an IV, and a father i assumed watching over her. The little boy is draw on the side with the super hero mask.

I started to think more and more if this had any meaning to anything, but my head couldn't take in anything.

Without realizing, I didn't shift the book to where it was originally and started roaming the library. As i walked to the aisle of the shelved, i saw this huge wooden door.

My eager to look what was in there took over me, the room was set stone quite and I felt as if every footstep i made got louder and louder as i moved towards the door.

The door has a lock, which means it needed a key to get in. But i still tried to open it, as if it would work. It didn't. I started searching for a key, looking in every shelves under every mat, looking inside desks as quickly and swiftly as I can. I shoveled around until my body landed harshly onto the floor, the worse pain every shot through my body, I winced and squealed really lightly so no one was able to hear me. My eyes watered as I waiting for knives of pain to fade away, it might have took a couple of minutes, and once it did I looked for the source that had caused me to trip.

There was a weird knob pointing out from the floor, I felt to weak to move, tired and in this dumbness dull pain.

I pushed my self to open it and saw a bunch of keys with tag on them, there were alot! My eyes widened, at the sight of the gold keys. I wanted to take them all but then again, I couldn't, someone might find out.

I scanned through them, tags said different thing like 346K, or room89, or this or that, but then I read libraryR6789, I had not seen any other library tags, this must be it. I quickly shove all the keys back into the wood of the ground and get up.

"Man why is my back hurting" I whined.

Accidentally, but thankfully my eyes landed on the clock. shit! She was almost gonna be here 2 minutes. I ran out, closing the door behind me, I could hear footsteps echoing across these empty halls, I ran for my life, literally ran, to my room and locked it jumping into my bed. I gasped for hair for the longest one minute of my life. That's when the door swung open. 

A/N: I want to speak on the injustice that african americans are facing right now in America, not even now but since forever, its do disgusting and it breaks my heart that people have that in them, this heart wrenching pride within them, that they feel superior to someone based on a colour that they were born with. Like, what in the world is this comparison, why is this even a comparison. I do not understand why whites fear black, when they themselves had made them slaves for 200+ years, and now that they get freedom, they are killing them. Who do you think you are, Who gave you the right to behave this way, you're nothing but a pathetic being that is just a colour different. I feel like, I can't even describe the annoyance, and the pain, and the hatred I feel! HUMANS HATE EACHOTHER SO MUCH TO THE POINT YOU WILL CALMLY KILL THEM?! Being a, 'police' is not the issue, the issue the SYSTEM in the first place, that are making polices become racist to their own kinds. Own kinds, meaning a damn human being. If a black kills someone they are a gangster, a murderer, if a middle eastern kills someone they are a terrorist, BUT if a white kills someone, oh nooo, they were just scared, they were just mentally ill, like actually stfu.