C H A P T E R 2 1

A/N: Salaam, Hello, my favorite readers, who comment, vote, and are just ghost readers. How have you all been?! I have a question for you all, do you think we have met the "anonymous" texter yet in the book?

Have you guys ever had something repeating in your mind about, literally, almost every day? Well, that was happening to me and today was my engagement the worst thing is when the words of the person you're going to get engaged to keeps repeating in your head, you know the words I am talking about right... what he said the last time we spoke, and at the same time out whole house is going insane with people getting ready and everything like that.

It was only 6 AM in the morning and the house was already a full house just like the TV show. I was bound to go to the salon and get my make up done by this Aunty apparently she's the best in town. I will say I'm a little bit cautious of that because sometimes,  things can definitely go wrong. Yes I know I had mentioned probably 1000 time that I don't want to get married to him, and that I literally don't care about anything pertaining to him, howeve,r the makeup is a holy grail, it still has to look good you know.

"Aiylah are you ready hurry up" my friends yelled across from the hall,

"yes yes I'm coming, just grabbing this huge massive dress of mine, which no one is helping me for it thank you very much" I rolled my eyes as I finally made my way out of my room and out the door, hoping this dress won't swallow me by the time I reach to my mom.

We finally managed to get out of the house in peace, in the car with me it consisted of my mom, aunt, and all my friends including Yusra remember her.

She was doing so much better now that she got a new job opportunity as an interior designer in Italy. It was crazy shocking when we heard the news, none of us thought that one day she would end up in Italy. I love her stories through Snapchat, they look exactly like those Tumblr photos. Of course, there were times where she would rant about how life is so lonely but with dew time she ended up making so many new friends there that it was not lonely at the same time. Obviously, there's always going to be a difference in your regular family and the new people you meet.

Before I knew it we had a ride to the parlor, it was in the house of this Aunty's, yes half of these Pakistani aunties have their parlor in their house and in the basement. My excited when sky high up once we entered and I saw that she had a cat.

"Oh my goddddd" I shrieked. "ITS A CAT"

But before I can make my way to even touch the cat, Zayna pulled me back. "Yeah not happening you have to get ready"

I pout my face with sadness, kittens are the most cutest things in the world who could not love them. Well, of course, there was apparently "no time" for arguments, so I just groaned and made my way down to the basement. All the girls were talking, laughing, but there was something that was bugging me inside. Those emails that I've been getting that I have ignored for the past two days threatening me not to marry this person, and then on top of that Hamza telling me that he actually liked me or still likes me? I'm not sure which it was. 

I started to think, did Hamza have some sort of enemy that I am unaware of? Could it be a friend that doesn't want him to have his happiness so he's just marrying me too... I don't know. It just all doesn't make sense. You know for the longest time I thought my feelings for this person was never going to go away, why didn't this happen when I actually had feelings for the guy. But believe it or not fate had something else planned for me which was so uncalled for.

"so how did you meet" the aunty asked.

Before I could say anything my friends went crazy about them wanting to tell the story and I thought that was the best idea ever.