Chapter Seventeen.

"Gentlemen, wake up." The three males opened their eyes as they stared around, they were still at the police station.

"Do you have any new information?" Taehyung mumbled rubbing his eyes, the officer nodded his head causing Taehyung to sit up.

"We found a body, the identification was a female in her late twenties. Mr. Park was correct, it is Lee Kim." Taehyung froze. His sister? Jimin gulped looking down.

"My sister? Lee Kim?" Taehyung asked looking up at the police officer nodded.

Taehyung felt a sharp pain inside his throat. He was about to cry.

"Jimin why didn't you tell me Jungkook killed my fucking sister!" Taehyung yelled, Jimin flinched tears filling his eyes.

"I didn't know how to. Taehyung I'm sorry." Taehyung was sobbing, tears splashed on the floor as he placed his hand over his mouth silencing his cries. The officer sighed sadly staring at Hoseok.

"I suggest you boys go home, we will be in contact if we find anything new." Hoseok nodded as the officer walked away.

"Let's get you guys home." Hoseok whispered, Jimin and Taehyung stood up walking outside and to Hoseok's car, Taehyung cried the whole way to Hoseok's house.

____

Taehyung laid in bed as it was his second night at Hoseok's. The police still had no new information.

Lee's body was sent off to be cremated. Taehyung was heartbroken over the lost of his sister. He blamed himself.

Jimin and Hoseok were eating, Jimin felt terrible. He should've told Taehyung. But, he just couldn't.

Hoseok, didn't know how to feel, he was shocked that Jungkook was this crazy....

Taehyung was laying there until his phone that had been replaced rung. Taehyung picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" Taehyung closed his eyes nodding.

"She's gone Yoongi." Taehyung said as his voice cracked. Hoseok and a Jimin looked over frowning.

"Yeah. We're at Hoseok's."

____

"He killed her, right in front of me." Yoongi closed his eyes as Jimin told him on what had happened.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Yoongi asked as tears fell down his face.

"I couldn't, I was terrified and he was coming for me. Taehyung I'm sorry, Yoongi I'm sorry!" Jimin cried out. Hoseok pulled Jimin into a hug as he cried out.

Yoongi bit his lip nodding. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry you guys had to go through this. Have they caught him yet?" Yoongi asked, they all shook their heads. Yoongi sighed crying into his hands.

____
3 days later

"They found Jungkook." Taehyung said as he sat up, the three others males eyes widened as they all rushed to put their shoes on.

____

"Jungkook is in the back, he's confessed to a lot of things actually, does anyone of you know about a guy named Ren?" Taehyung nodded quickly, the officer sighed.

"Well, apparently Jungkook killed him in 2015." Taehyung froze.

"Jungkook said he was coming back for him? That doesn't make any sense." Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah, well he's been dead for five years, his autopsy was dated in 2015, they just never caught the killer. But, apparently we found our guy...." Taehyung scoffed looking away.

"Can I see him?" Everyone stared at Taehyung. "Are you crazy?" Jimin whispered, Taehyung shook his head.

"Let me see him."

____

Taehyung was led to a back room where Jungkook was staying, it was like a small room to talk.

Taehyung sat down in front of the class as he waited for Jungkook to come out, he froze as he saw the male walk out and sit down.

Jungkook smiled. 

"Baby-"

"Why did you kill my sister?" Taehyung asked, he was furious but he also was trying to not cry.

Jungkook chuckled looking away. "I had to, so we could be together."

"Fuck being together! You took away the only family I had left!" Taehyung yelled out, Jungkook flinched laughing.

"And Ren? You killed Ren? Your fucking ex?!" Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at Taehyung.

"The cops know Jungkook, they know everything." Jungkook smirked.

"Is that so? Is that so? I killed Ren, I killed Lee, I've killed a little bit more too but we aren't going to into detail now are we?" Taehyung looked away.

"Why? Why would you take the lives of innocent people?" Taehyung asked whispering looking down.

"Ren wasn't innocent, he tortured me. He harassed me he destroyed me, but as for Lee. She was interfering with us, I wanted you all to myself."

Taehyung didn't reply as he looked up and made eye contact with Jungkook. Jungkook looked empty. He was empty, he was evil.

"Goodbye Jungkook." Taehyung gritted out, Jungkook shook his head as he watched Taehyung get up and walk away.

"No. Don't you walk away from me Taehyung! Baby!" Jungkook yelled as the officers grabbed him pulling him away.