Chapter Fourteen.

Taehyung woke up the next morning freezing, his head was pounding as he looked around, Jungkook was no where insight. He couldn't really remember anything from yesterday. Taehyung placed his hand on his stomach feeling his bare skin.

He frowned looking down, he shook his head in confusion. He was naked. Tears welled in his eyes as he started to remember what happened.

"No.... no.... no." Taehyung cried out, his hands covered his eyes as he sat up crying tears splashed onto his hands as he looked around.

What did Jungkook do to him? Taehyung shook his head as he cried loudly.

His body was in agony and he had a idea why. Taehyung sat hunched over his bed as he cried into his hands.

His body was shaking, he was having a panic attack. His vision became blurry as he felt as if he couldn't breathe.

Taehyung fell to the ground as his cold bare body laid there. He cried out in pain and in sorrow.

He needed to get out of here, he needed to leave before Jungkook came back.

Taehyung crawled to the door, snot and tears hitting the ground.

Taehyung reached over for a pair of underwear as he sat up, he slid the boxers on as he stood up. He walked out into the dorm hallway.

He was pale and was limping, no one was out in the hallways which was weird as it was a Saturday.

He needed to get to Jimin's dorm, he would be safe there. Right?

____

Jimin sat at Hoseok's kitchen island as he watched Hoseok cooked. Jimin smiled brightly as he swooned over the other male.

Jimin liked Hoseok so much, he was glad him and Hoseok had the chance to get close.

Hoseok turned around and laughed.

"Why're you're staring at me like that?" Jimin shook his head laughing.

"No reason." They both laughed, Hoseok turned his oven off and handed Jimin a plate.

Eggs and bacon, Jimin grinned at the other male. They both ate and talked all day.

It was the afternoon when Jimin decided to go back to his apartment, Hoseok decided to go with him to hang out.

They arrived at the dormitory and Jimin walked to his dorm room unlocking it, he walked in to hear a voice behind him.

Jimin and Hoseok turned around, Jimin stared at the male in confusion.

"You're friends with Taehyung right?" They asked, Jimin nodded. The other male bit his lip.

"Look don't tell anyone but last night, Jungkook and Taehyung were fighting and Taehyung tried to get away and Jungkook drug him back into the dorm room and then it went quiet. I think something happened. I haven't seem him all day." Jimin's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you stop him?! What's wrong with you?" Jimin yelled before running down the dorm hall, Hoseok followed behind him in confusion.

"Hoseok, call Jungkook, you guys are friends right?" Hoseok nodded pulling his phone out, Hoseok dialed a number before putting it up to his ear.

Jimin bit his lip. He knew Jungkook was up to something. He just knew.

____

Taehyung sat on the floor as Jungkook sat in front of him. Jungkook ate his food as he scrolled through his phone. Taehyung just sat there staring into oblivion.

"Baby, you need to eat." Jungkook whispered mouth full. Taehyung ignored him.

Jungkook examined Taehyung's face as he stared at the male, his lip was busted and the area around his eye was brushing.

Jungkook smirked whispering to himself, "my beautiful work of art." Taehyung gulped looking down.

Jungkook bit his cheek as he stared, he grabbed the bowl of soup placing a spoon in it and putting food on the spoon he held it up to Taehyung's mouth.

"Eat." Jungkook said angrily, Taehyung looked up eyes slowly widening as he engulfed the soup into his mouth.

He didn't want to make Jungkook angry again. Taehyung remembered everything from last night but stayed silent. Jungkook already was beating on him today.

A loud banging came from outside of the dorms door, Jungkook eyed Taehyung before standing up.

Taehyung was begging it was going to be Jimin. Jungkook opened the door to be shoved out of the way, Jimin ran into the room gasping at the sight in front of him.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, he sat down quickly get close to the other male, Taehyung smiled faintly before Jungkook said something,

"Why're you here Jimin?" Jungkook asked annoyed, Jimin scoffed turning around.

"I heard what you did, I'm reporting you to the coordinater and going to the police." Jungkook went blank, he scoffed staring at Jimin.

"For what? I didn't do anything, ask Taehyung." Jimin looked over at him and he stared at Jimin then back at Jungkook who was eyeing him.

Taehyung gulped shaking his head. "I'm fine Jimin, last night I fell. That's why I look like this, and whatever that person told you is lying." Taehyung whispered out, tears welling in his eyes. Jungkook grinned staring at Jimin. Jimin shook his head standing up.

Jimin got in Jungkook's face and said, "I'll find out what you did." And with that Jimin left the room. Jungkook sighed in relief smiling at Taehyung.

"My good little baby." Jungkook whispered before locking the door.

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung before getting on his knees. Taehyung shook his head quickly. Jungkook looked angrily at Taehyung. Taehyung bit his lip tears falling down.

____

Jimin walked out of the dorm room Hoseok waiting outside, Jimin bit his lip walking down the hallway Hoseok beside him.

"Hoseok, Jungkook is evil, I know he is. He hurt Taehyung but I can't prove it." Hoseok frowned staring at Jimin.

"Are you sure? I've known Jungkook for a while, I don't think he'd hit someone he loves." Jimin scoffed.

"He does not love Taehyung, he's obsessed with him! I knew something was off about him in the beginning." Hoseok chuckled.

They arrived at the dorm room, they both entered the room. Jimin sighed shutting the door, Hoseok turned around staring at Jimin.

"Jimin, you're probably overthinking. He'll be fine." Hoseok said, Jimin shook his head slowly, staring at Hoseok. Hoseok walked up slowly to Jimin, Jimin's eyes widened a little as Hoseok wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him close.

"Hoseok...." Jimin whispered. Hoseok stared at Jimin in the eyes before leaning in and kissing him.

Hoseok moved his hands up from Jimin's waist to his cheeks cupping them. Hoseok kissed him slowly. Jimin placed his hands on Hoseok's waist as he kissed back more passionately.