Chapter Thirteen.

Lee walked into the coffee shop searching for a familiar face, he eyes drifted to the male. She smiled.

"Hey.." She said, the male smiled and waved. "Hey." Lee sat down in the booth staring at the male.

"So Jimin.... How has it been?" She asked, he nodded. "It's been going good, how have you been?"

Lee looked down fumbling with her fingers.

"Jimin, look I want to say I'm sorry. And, I mean it." Jimin sighed.

"Lee, stop apologizing, it's fine. All that matters is that we are here right now with no hard feelings, I forgive you Lee." Lee smiled brightly nodding, she felt so much better now that they are able to be friends again.

"I haven't even spoken to Yoongi, I realized what I want. I want you." Jimin frowned.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Jimin, I want to be with you. I realized that I messed up, but I'm better now." Lee said proudly, Jimin was confused.

"You want to be with me? Lee I thought we were over this. Why're you still trying to get with me? Lee I'm sorry but I'm over you." Lee's smile fell off her face as she stared at Jimin, tears welled up in her eyes. Jimin realized and rolled his eyes.

"Lee, I'm bisexual." Jimin blurted out, Lee stared crying. Jimin sighed placing his palm on his forehead and rubbing it.

"I want to be your friend, I really do but we can't be together again I'm sorry." Jimin stood up leaving the coffee shop.

Lee wiped her eyes as she stared at the metal table, her reflection could be seen. She shook her head.

This was all her fault

____

"She told me she wanted to be with me." Jimin said laughing, Hoseok's mouth dropped then he laughed.

"Really? That's crazy." They both started laughing.

Ever since Jimin met Hoseok they became close, they hung out almost everyday and things couldn't be any better for him.

"So.... I was thinking you could stay the night tonight and we could watch movies?" Hoseok asked, Jimin's eyes lit up. He nodded quickly, Hoseok smiled widely.

"Can't wait." Hoseok whispered, Jimin grinned nodding.

____

Taehyung laid on his bed as he stared at the ceiling, Jungkook was still unpacking and Taehyung already was annoyed with him. He regretted agreeing to letting him move back in.

"Hey baby, can you toss me the scissors?" Taehyung gritted his teeth as he heard the request, he ignored him.

"Baby? Hello?" Taehyung ignored him again.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook groaned, Taehyung turned his head over staring at the male.

"Hm?"

"Scissors?"

Taehyung grinned before sitting up and grabbing the scissors, he slid them on the ground, Jungkook smiled faintly grabbing them. Taehyung sat on his bed.

Jungkook stabbed the cardboard box making Taehyung flinch. Jungkook slid the scissors down opening the box.

"Once I'm done unboxing let's go get something to eat, okay?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Uh, no thanks." Jungkook rolled his eyes standing up.

"Why're you being so distant with me?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung chuckled looking away.

"I don't want to be close with you, you're weird. I don't like you anymore." Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook felt a stab to his heart. He scoffed biting his lip.

"Do you really feel that way? After all we've been through? After all we've done?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook, Jungkook walked closer to him getting on his knees, Taehyung gulped looking away.

Jungkook crawled in between his legs pushing them apart.

¡Warning: Sexual Assualt Ahead!

"Don't do this Jungkook." Taehyung whispered looking down at Jungkook, Jungkook grinned before placing his hand on Taehyung's zipper pulling it down.

Taehyung gulped closing his eyes, Jungkook pulled Taehyung's jeans down. His jeans rested at his ankles.

Taehyung shook his head, Jungkook shushed him.

"I know you want this. I know you want me...." Jungkook whispered kissing his thighs. Taehyung grunted shaking his head.

"No. Stop Jungkook." He mumbled, Jungkook shook his head looping his fingers under his boxers.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands, Jungkook looked up smirking, he pulled his hands away.

"Let me show you want you're missing." He whispered before pulling his boxers down.

Taehyung was frozen, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he wanted this or not.

Jungkook froze looking up at Taehyung. He wasn't hard, At all. Jungkook scoffed standing up. Taehyung teared up as he started to breathe heavily.

"Wow. I can't believe you." Jungkook whispered, Taehyung shook his head tears falling down his face. His breathing became ragged.

"I told you I didn't want it!" Taehyung cried out, Jungkook bit his lip looking away from the crying male.

Taehyung was shaking, Taehyung stood up pulling his underwear back on, he pulled his pants up before running to the door and opening it, he ran out the door in a hurry screaming for help.

Jungkook shook his head anger washing over him, Jungkook followed him out the door before chasing him down the hallway, Taehyung screamed out in fear as Jungkook grabbed him from the behind pulling him back into the room. Another student walked outside staring at Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung yelled for help as tears streamed down his face and snot running out of his nose.

They hurriedly shut their door in fear as Jungkook walked back into the dorm pulling Taehyung with him.

Jungkook slammed the door shut and locked it, Taehyung was shoved onto the ground as he cried out. He was terrified.

Jungkook got on his knees pulling Taehyung's pants back down, Taehyung kicked Jungkook off of him. Jungkook hissed in pain. Jungkook sat back up and got on top of Taehyung as he wrapped his hands around his neck, Taehyung coughed feeling the air leave his body.

Taehyung kicked as he cried out snot blocking his second airway,

"Please stop." Is all Taehyung could choke out, Jungkook's face was blood red as he strangled Taehyung, Taehyung's kicking began to stop as he ran out of air.

The last thing Taehyung seen before loosing consciousness was Jungkook's face which was blood red and a vein was popping out of his neck.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he passed out, Jungkook panted as he got off of the unconscious male, he sat there wiping his sweat off his forehead.

Taehyung's pants were to his ankles as he only was in his underwear and a shirt.

Jungkook stared at the male before finishing what he started.