Chapter Seven.

Jungkook walked down the street, the darkness filling up the sky, he looked around sighing

"Jungkook." A voice whispered, Jungkook frowned before turning around. Nothing. He saw, he shrugged it off before the same voice called for him.

He turned around again feeling his body stiffen a little.

"Who's there?" He yelled, a ringing filled his ears as he winced, the voice occurred multiple times again making Jungkook press his hands to his ears, crouching down Jungkook closed his eyes rocking back and fourth.

"Stop, st- stop." He yelled crying, the voice became louder as he screamed, he scratched at his ears crying loudly. The voice finally stopped, he gasped for air and in relief as he laid down on the cold pavement.

He was confused, what had just happened to him?

____

Taehyung laid down staring at the ceiling, before screaming startling the other male beside him.

"Jimin, he kissed me! Oh my fuck. I think I'm gay." He whispered, Jimin nodded before looking away.

"Maybe, I should try that. Since all girls are bitches." He mumbled, Taehyung frowned before looking over at him.

Jimin had a frown on his face along with his eyes glossy. Taehyung sighed before sitting up.

"Jimin, Lee is a bitch, you know that. Just ignore it." Taehyung mumbled, Jimin scoffed before nodding.

"Yeah, I'll totally just forgot the two years I spent with her right now." He sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung rolled his before grabbing his phone dialing a numbed, as the first ring came the door opened and a tired Jungkook walked in, Taehyung hung up quickly before looking away.

Jungkook said nothing as he walked to his bed laying on it falling asleep, Jimin and Taehyung just stared at him before Taehyung frowned.

"What the hell?" He whispered, Jimin looked confused, but not as confused as Taehyung was.

____

"Yoongi!" Lee yelled as she came, Yoongi fell beside her heaving. She giggled before leaning over pressing her lips to his. He grinned before pulling away.

"I love you Lee." Yoongi whispered, Lee's smile fell before she sat up, Yoongi rolled his eyes before sitting up as well.

"Yoongi we have discussed this, I love Jimin."