Chapter 19: Capital Assault

Start from the beginning

"We already got U

"We already got U.N. Forces and JSDF soldiers ready to storm the front gate. We have several IFVs and Abrams ready at the frontline." Cortana said as they were only a few miles away from the capital.

"What about air support?" Douglas asked.

"Can't have them in the city." Cortana answered. "The castle walls are near the civilian houses, so no airstrikes or close air-support."

"What about castle defenses and infantry?" Sgt.Foley asked.

"Now that's a tricky one." Cortana said showing them multiple images of the castle defenses. "From what our drones capture, it's a mix of Imperial and Republic soldiers. Might wanna be careful out there."

"All teams, this is Striker 0-1. All aircrafts are prepped and ready for launch." A man in the speaker said announcing them that the aircrafts were all ready for transport.

"You know the music. Time to dance." Buck said grabbing his helmet.

"Let's get this party started." Romeo said placing his helmet on.

"Good luck out there." Lasky said as he disappeared from the holotable.

The other 141 Operators were now already outside of the Mammoth, all geared up ready to go. On the landing zone were 2 Raven dropships and inside were humvee the team will be driving to get to the Capital.

 On the landing zone were 2 Raven dropships and inside were humvee the team will be driving to get to the Capital

Entering the dropship, they all took a seat and buckled up as the co-pilot made an announcement. "Remember, we will he dropping you off just 1 mile away from the capital. The humvees will be your vehicle to get there. Clear?

"Clear!"

The co-pilot nodded before going back to the cockpit. The dropship activated its thrusters and prepared for a flight. "Tango 1-1, this is Zulu 0-1 taking off now."

"Roger that. You're clear for take-off."

The dropship, then started to hover around the air. Turning 9 o'clock and took flight to the battle at the Capital.

Location: Imperial Capital
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 12/02/2558

A minute ago, the dropship had already dropped the 141 and Red Team to their designated position. Using the humvees inside the raven, they drived their way to the capital, where they can clearly hear gunfire and explosions.