8|temporary solution

Start from the beginning

"You'll learn," Scott said calmly. "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out."

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs," the boy replied angrily.

"Well, nutjobs is a bit harsh," I scoffed.

"You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't how she did that eye thing and I don't care I'm walking out that door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna. . ."

Before he could finish his threat, his hands were suddenly on the side of his head as he began to scream. He was looking around, searching for something as he continued to yell.

Scott, concerned, stepped forward, "What's wrong? Liam?"

"You don't hear that?" The boy replied rather loudly, like one would if there were a loud noise that you were trying to be heard over.

All of us with supernatural hearing focused to hear what Liam was talking about. It sounded like cars, which wouldn't have been so worrying if we were actually expecting anyone else to be here.

Kira walked over to the window to peek through the blinds, and Lydia's eyes followed her.
"Did you tell someone about this?" The strawberry blonde said.

Liam was on his knees at that point, the sound overwhelming him. "My friend Mason," he managed to tell her. "You said it was a party."

"And who did that kid invite?" Isaac asked, arms crossing in front of him.

Kira stepped away from the window, her eyes wide as she looked at us all. "Everyone."

"The floors!" Lydia said quickly as Liam began to drag his claws across the floorboards. "Get him off the floors!"

She went to do it herself, but Liam didn't let her get anywhere near him, roaring at her with his fangs bared.

Scott and Kira grabbed an arm each, dragging Liam to his feet. "We need to get him to the boathouse. Now!"

After they left, Malia collapsed to her knees, growling softly. "Riley. . ."

"Yeah?" I said, kneeling down beside her.

When she turned to me, her eyes were glowing again and her fangs were out.

"Right, okay," I said quickly, grabbing one of her arms. "Stiles, help me get her to the basement, right now."

Stiles did as asked, grabbing her other arm as we began to lead her away.

"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" Lydia asked as we began to walk away.

Stiles stopped walking, "Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?"

"What? Me, obviously."

"Great, then just throw a party," I said, before I turned and looked pointedly at Isaac. "You, help her, please."

"Fine," he groaned, walking towards the front door.

"Come on, Malia. Let's get you down to the basement," I said softly as her breathing started to pick up, still unable to control herself under the full moon.

She was getting better at it, she just needed a bit of help still. And that's where Stiles and I came in.

Getting her down into the basement, we went about our usual routine. Stiles worked on chaining her to the wall while I tried to help her focus and stay human.