"I'm not." Tenzō protest.

"Well, good luck, and you two (y/n)." He nodded at you and pat his hand on Tenzō's cheek before heading back to the edge of the field.

You chuckled. "You two look so sweet like a couple." You laughed a little as Tenzō's cheeks heated up.

"We are not!"

"Of course, you're not." You give him your sweet smiled. (Wow, it's just you really have so many different smile). You both ready on your fighting stance. After you nod at each other, he quickly charging towards you.

You blocked the first punch and quickly stepped aside before elbowing him in the ribs. Tenzō took a few steps backwards and charging at you again. This time he's trying to sweep your legs, but missed when you jumped out and make some distance between you and the brunette, staying on the defensive.

"Wow, you're good." Tenzō look impressed before quickly make a hand seals. "Mokuton.."

Your eyes widen in shocked. 'He's a wood styles user? But, how can he..' You try to dodged but the attack is too fast. You fold your hands in front of your face, you barely miss it and it hits your arms and shoulders. You grit your teeth, hissed in pain and glance over at him.

You make a hand seals and shove your hand in front of you. You're still in your practice with this jutsu but you wanted to try this out. "Lightning!"

The lightning moves fast towards him surrounding his side completely, and without realizing it hits your right hand causing you to break the hand seal and quickly shake your hand in a bit of pain.

Kakashi who's on the edge of the field wearing a shocked expression. 'She can use lightning too?' Kakashi focus his eye at you with his arms crossed over his chest. 'Did she just hits her arm?'

You see in your hands the effects of scratches and the bruises of a reddish tinge with a little blood. 'Tch i should master it first before use it in battle.' Your technique is too strong, you really need more practice to control it properly to avoid making mistakes again.

"Oi, watch out!" Tenzō called out. You look ahead and you see some kunai coming towards you, you dodge it before they hit you. You look at Tenzō already release his mokuton, it give you a chance charging at him.

You jumped as you sweep your leg over his head, he cover his head as you turn around and kick him with your left leg again he dodge it with his arm. When you about to land onto your feet, his fist meet your stomach causing you to stumbled backwards. You rolled to the side as he jump at you and land to the ground. 'Wow..at least let me catch my breath.'

Quickly you standing up and blocked his kick and another kick, as his third kick about to land at you, you succesfully grab his right feet and punch him in the stomach completely ignoring the pain on your hand before elbowing his ribs and use your right leg to sweep his left leg causing him to fall on his back.

~ ~

"They're really good at fighting." One of the Anbu said.

"Yeah." The second Anbu answer.

"She's amazing and she looks pretty cute too." The third Anbu said with a light chuckled.

The fisrt Anbu nudge the third Anbu's shoulder. "Don't say you like her."

"No...i have a girlfriend." The third Anbu said, smile at himself.

"Ohho...really, who is it?" The second Anbu smirk.

"Why would you want to know." The third Anbu huffed crossing his hand.

~ ~

When you just wanted to go up to him, he lifted his feet and kicked you in the stomach. You fold it backwards, Tenzō already on his feet, all you need was to knock him off balance, striking your leg across the back of his knee. He bent down and quickly standing up to put distance between us. You sent more shuriken his way, a few sunk into his shoulder, you gather all your strength to swing your legs and kick behind him, sending him flying forward.

Tenzō looked back at you with a slight expression of disbelief. He got up and started his attack on you with a serious expression. You could defend yourself against every hand to hand strike, he was moving so fast, you couldn't get in on attack of your own, until you lower your defenses and let his attacks hit you when his fists meet your stomach strong enough, you gritted your teeth and hissed in pain.

You can't see clearly until he sweeps your leg causing you to fall backwards with a loud bang, Tenzō moving with you towards the ground, you can't catch your breath and the air escaped your lungs, you struggled to breath, you lie there for a while and close your eyes until your breath comes back. You couldn't move anymore because all your strength is lacking, open your eyes only then you notice what had happened. Tenzō had pinned you to the ground, holding a kunai to your throat.

Tenzō stared at you long enough, and your breath caught in your throat. You both lay there for a moment only to be startled by someone clap their hands to catch the attention of others. Tenzō quickly standing up and help you from the ground. 'Why my heart beat so fast!' You thought as you felt your face slightly embarrassed, as he looked the other way.

"Alright, that's enough for today. All of you need to stretch your limb first before we headed back."

~~~

"How's your arm?" You look to your right and you see Kakashi's there looking at your arm.

"Oh, well, I can handle it just a little." You smile at him.

"I can't see that it's a small thing, it looks terrible." You look close to your hand and it becomes dark bruises with hardened blood. "You need to treat the wound before it gets worse."

"Hai."

After a moment of silence he spoke up. "Your jutsu..." You look at him.

"Oh, yeah, I...still in my practice, I haven't mastered it yet, I just...want to try it." You shrugged, staring at your feet as you walk. You look ahead when you realize that you are already near the room, you stepped into the room and headed to the locker.

Kakashi follow behind you to his locker. "I can help you with your lightning jutsu."

You look at him if he say so. "Are you sure because I don't want to bother you." You look at him with a question look.

"You don't want another bruise, don't you?" You nodded your head as he give his eye smile at you. "Come on, you need to treat that wound."

"Oh, yeah I forgot." 'I really wonder how he looks like without that mask..' You thought as you follow him to treat your wound.

______________________________________

Really Bad, I know :/

Well, see ya