60 | you belong to me

Start from the beginning

At some point, we end the arguments, and silence falls. Occasionally the waiter comes in and asks us if we need anything.

I look at my phone, messaging with Hwasa, she is telling me that lately, she is often fighting with Wheein, her relationship with her is becoming strange.

I suddenly jerk when a warm hand touches my exposed thigh from under the table. I smile biting my lower lip, Yoongi wants to tease me here huh? I accept the challenge.

I continue to use my cell phone while I slightly spread my legs, inviting his hand to investigate what he was doing.

His hand squeezes my flesh making me shiver.

I turn to him smiling in a perverted way, but, my smile disappears as soon as I see that Yoongi had both hands on the table while using his cellphone. Oh shit.

My brain processes this new information, then I realize, the thigh that the hand is touching is not on Yoongi's side ... immediately after I turn to Jimin, he held his head with one hand. As soon as our eyes meet he raises his eyebrows a couple of times, clearly amused.

Yoongi cannot see him, he is too distracted by a call he has just received, plus my legs are completely under the table, covered by the large table cloth.

His hand tries to go between my legs and I grab his wrist stopping him from his destination. I give him a look that should make it clear that he should stop.

But he is Park Jimin. He never stops, even if he was under torture.

In fact, he tightens my thigh, even more, to make me understand that he does not intend to move.

Is this the revenge he wants to inflict on me?

He's crossing the line, he's totally losing control, I have to put a brake on all of this.

I get up abruptly, clapping my hands on the table. The two boys jump on the spot, if I weren't so pissed now I would burst out laughing, their faces are fun.

《Sorry, I'm going to the bathroom for a moment.》

I hurry to the bathroom I had seen before, I wash my hands and moisten my neck to calm down, I sigh trying to gather all my patience, as soon as I finish I leave the bathroom sighing.

But obviously, he is waiting for me. I walk with firm steps towards him, he was checking the phone while he was leaning back against the wall.

《Erase that triumphant smile from your face.》 I say as I stand in front of him.

《What smile?》

《That.》 I point to his amused grin that is irritating me.

I wish I could slap him. I can't stand him, he never went that far above the limit before, but now he's falling low. All my repressed anger is about to explode.

《Don't you have a minimum of retention? Yoongi is your brother and he is here! Aren't you even ashamed? You're exaggerating Jimin!》 I say trying not to raise my voice too much.

《But I know you want it as much as I do, Chaerin.》

My arms fall tired at my sides.

《Enough Jimin, you're freaking me out.》

He approaches me, I back off but he continues until I find myself trapped between the wall and his body. This scene is happening too many times.

《Chaerin remember ...》

He rests his forearm beside my face, his hand above my head, his face is so close to mine that I feel as if his gaze could undress me at any moment.

《When he presents you as his ...》

His thumb caresses my lower lip.

《Remember my lips on yours.》

He takes my hand and squeezes our fingers together.

《When he takes your hand, remember my hands intertwined with yours.》

The other hand outlines the curves of my body.

《Remember how I made you feel.》

《Jimin ...》

《Ssh ...》 he hushes me by putting a finger on my lips.

He brings his mouth close to my ear and whispers to me.

《When he decides to fuck you again, at that precise moment you will think of me and when I was inside you.》

He squeezes my side causing my legs to tighten accordingly, a sigh runs from my lips.

《You will remember all the feelings you felt with me and only with me.》

I take a deep breath trying to stop those images. I don't want to give him this satisfaction. I won't think of him when I'm with Yoongi. Never.

《When will you leave me alone?》

I ask with a touch of exasperation.

《When you realize that I am the right man for you and he is the wrong one.》

I grab his wrist that was touching my face and walks away from him. His constant playing and joking with me is freaking me out, but I got to the point of no longer having patience, I got tired of it.

I go back to the room reserved for dinner where Yoongi is, but Jimin's voice blocks me on the spot, I turn my head to the side looking at him out of the corner of my eye and listening to him.

《Chaerin, sooner or later you will understand that you belong to me.》

I chuckle at his unfounded security and retrace my steps, going back to Yoongi.

✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿✊🏾

#Blacklivesmatter

I urge you to read what I wrote on my profile.