Chapter 1: Extra Credit (1)

Start from the beginning

Atop one of the guillotines, a boy with blue hair began speaking to a small chained scythe. Then he shouted,

(???)"Assassin's Rule #1: Conceal yourself from the target and find his weakest point! Rule #2: Understand the target's thoughts and movements! Rule #3: Take out the target before he even knows you're ali-"

(Maka)"Oh hey, Black★Star. You were called by Death too?"

(Black★Star)"U-Uh, yeah..."

(Black's Weapon)"I told you not to shout it..."

The weapon suddenly transformed info a girl with long black hair. She was called Tsubaki, Black★Star's Weapon partner.

(Death)"There you guys are! Welcome, welcome!"

The Shinigami was right in the center of the room, being surprisingly friendly despite his grand position of power.

(Death)"So you're probably wondering why I called you here. That's because I have an important mission, a little 'extra credit', you would say."

(Maka)"Extra credit?! B-But, isn't that for students who fail too many times??"

(Soul)"Oh c'mon! I didn't flunk THAT many test!!"

(Death)"What is your main objective as Weapons and Meisters?"

(Maka)"Uh, it's to collect 99 Kishin Eggs and a single soul from a Witch."

(Death)"Exactly! And with all of you combined, your total number of eggs is...........!"

"ZERO."

(Everyone)"Sorry..."

(Death)"Now to explain the extra credit. You already heard about Sid, yes? He's risen from the grave and began attacking DWMA students. We know about that already, but we still don't know who exactly brought him back. Your mission is to find both of them in Hook Cemetery and put a stop to this individual."

(Black★Star)"That'll be easy! We just gotta take their souls?"

(Death)"Right! And, I'm not trying to pressure you all, but if you fail this mission, you will be... Expelled~♪"

(Maka)"E-E-E-"

(Death)"Have fun!"

(Hook Cemetery)

The graveyard in Death City, appropriate to it's name, had giant fish hooks hung on the dead tree branches, the only noise being stitched up ravens and Soul screaming for the Zombie to reveal himself.

(Soul)"Hey zombie! Get your undead ass out here!!!"

(Black★Star)"I see his headstone, but no Sid."

(Soul)"I'mma get expelled if ya don't show up!! I always hated your classes, GYAHAHA!!!"

(Tsubaki)"Um, are you okay?"

(Black★Star)"Hey Soul, maybe he'll show up of we piss on his grave!"

(Soul)"Great idea! He'd really get pissed off if we could take a dump right on his stupid name!!"

(Tsubaki)"S-Somebody, please stop them!"

(Maka)*Against a tree* "Extra credit...those are for dr-drop-outs... I-I thought it was an excellent Meister like my mom... Why me, why m-"

Suddenly, a blue arm rose from the earth and grabbed at Maka's ankle. The figure was a long-deceased African American male with a gaping hole in his forehead.

 The figure was a long-deceased African American male with a gaping hole in his forehead