₣ł₣₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ

Now playing

Now playing..

"Irresistible"
-Fall Out Boy
////
"I just followed your scent, you can just follow my smile"
•-•

For a split second, William almost looked nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be? Your best friend and your son finding out that you're a murderer isn't exactly the best thing.

Henry slightly turned his head towards William. He had a questioning look.

Julian laughed.

"That's what I thought." He lowered the gun for a second before putting it back to my head.

I heard him chuckle.

"You know what?" He asked. "You took the only thing that mattered to me, Mr. Afton. The only person that mattered to me. This is my payback."

William looked at me. I could tell he was pained. He didn't show it, though.

Julian took a look at Michael and then Henry.

"This man here, William Afton, a man you think you can trust. A man you think you can count on. A man you think is pure." Julian starts.
"This man did something horrible. Something disgusting."

Henry looked at his best friend.

"Will.. what's he talking about?" He asked.

"Oh, I'll tell you, Mr. Emily. The man you thought was your best friend, actually, believe it or not, is a child murderer!"

Julian laughed. He was enjoying this.

"He killed those five children like it was nothing! Oh! And we can't forget what he did to poor Ms. Y/n over here and her niece, can we?"

Julian looked down at me, his smile wide.

He was in control.

This was what he wanted.

Henry and Michael turned their heads to William.

They must've been horrified when he didn't deny anything Julian said.

"Crazy, right?" Julian laughed. "He's a manipulator. A liar. A dirty murderer that deserves to die." There was aggression in his voice at the last part of the sentence.

My heart stopped when Julian raised the gun, pointing it towards Mr. Afton himself.

"Goodbye you dirty bastard." He laughed.

William didn't move, his face blank.

Like he accepted it.

It took all of my energy to make a sudden move. I knocked the gun out of Julian's hand as soon as he pulled the trigger.

The bullet ricocheted, the small object flying past us. The bullet just barely missed Julian's head and rammed into the wall behind him.

I grabbed the gun quickly and fell back before pointing it at him, my finger on the trigger.

I stared back at him, my breathing heavy. Julian put his hands up and chuckled.

"Do it."

I was taken back by what he said.

"Shoot me. End me."

My hands shook.

"Do it, Y/n! Become a dirty human just like the man you now consider your lover!"

He laughed before Henry took this opportunity to tackle the man in front of me.

I put the gun down and watched as Henry held Julian down. He didn't resist. He just stared at me and smiled.

Michael ran over to me and helped me up. I had to put lots of my weight on him, since my ankle was still suffering. I could tell it hurt his wound. He had bandages around where the scooper had hit him.

   I'm surprised they let him tag along.

  "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Eh, I've been better." I said and attempted a smile.

William noticed Mike struggling to help me so he made his way towards us.

He placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "I got her, Mike."

Michael flinched at his father's touch, Mike's face filled with an upset expression.

Ouch.. that one must've hurt.

William picked me up, my arms wrapping around his neck for support.

"I'm so sorry." He said quietly. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

"It's okay. You didn't know this was going to happen. It wasn't your fault."

He was quiet.

"I guess you were right. They would find out one way or another." He weakly smiled.

"I'm.. I'm sure over time they'll ease up a bit. Mike might take a bit more time. I'll talk to him, though."

William tensed up at the sound of police sirens from outside.

I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"It'll be okay. I'll be here with you through whatever happens."

He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you."

I rested my head before nodding as a you're welcome.

   I watched as the police rushed in and put Julian in handcuffs.

  Julian said nothing.

I looked over to Henry.

He looked pained. Upset. I couldn't exactly read his expression.
    He looked back at me. I noticed William didn't make eye contact with his best friend.

  Nothing felt real.

I didn't want it to be real.

I could feel myself being taken my paramedics and put on a stretcher.

  I was zoned out for a long time.

I zoned back in when nurses were treating my ankle. I turned my head over.
    William took my hand, rubbing his thumb over the small W.A mark.

  •———•
Just realized that this entire book is just one big emotional roller coaster.