₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₣ØɄⱤ

Now playing

Now playing..

"Two Moons"
-BoyWithUke
////
"Fell asleep in my new bed, I can't feel
happy in my head."
•-•

I woke up to a thud coming from downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and noticed where I was.
William was resting himself against my chest, his arms wrapped around me.

His expression was slightly scrunched in a troubled way. It was only slightly. He seemed to have been having a nightmare or at least a semi bad dream.

I ran my fingers through his hair to comfort him, placing a kiss on the top of his head. His grip on me loosened a little, as well as his expression.
I smile as his serene state returned.

Another thud came from downstairs.

I wanted to check it out, but I didn't want to wake William up.

I sighed before carefully leaving his embrace, trying to make sure he's comfortable before leaving the room. I walked down the hallway and down the stairs, the floorboards creaking behind me.

I noticed the front door was cracked open.

We better not be getting robbed or some shit.

I approached the door and looked outside for a second after I noticed the outside light was on.

I saw Michael sitting there, a cigarette resting in between two of his fingers. A look of shock came across his face after he made eye contact with me.

"Mike. Dude. Smoking is gonna kill you." I said, sitting next to him. We were sitting on the concrete, but that's alright.

"Yeah yeah.. just.. don't tell Dad." He said.

I chuckled. "I won't snitch, but you have to stop soon, or an addiction will start."

"I've just been thinking about everything that's happened. It's stressing me out, I guess."

I embraced him in a hug. "It'll be alright. We just have one more day."

I heard him sigh. "Thanks, Y/n."

I shot him a smile. "It's not problem."

"Y'know, I probably won't get used to seeing you as my 'mom'. You've been a friend for so long, it would be kinda weird." He laughs.
   I chuckle with him. "Yeah. That's only if things go well with your dad."

   "I'm sure you can bring out whatever 'good' is left in him." Michael sighed, placing the cigarette back to his lips.

  He noticed me looking at the cig. "What? I bought them."

  "That doesn't really help your case here, Mike." I said, chuckling. "But I can side with you this time just because I understand that stress makes you result to bad habits."

     He smiles before putting the cig out and standing up.

  I stood up as well. "I'm heading back inside. We should get some sleep."

  He nods and walks back inside with me.

"Five in the morning, wow." He said, chuckling.

I waved him goodnight before ascending up the stairs and back to the master bedroom.
I climbed back into bed. I noticed William was awake.

"Where'd you go?" He asked.

"I went to take a breather." I replied, getting back into the position as before.

He wrapped his arms around me, radiating warmth
    "You're really comfortable." He says and lightly chuckles, closing his eyes.

  "That's nice to know." I said, placing a hand on his back.

  After a second, I actually attempt to sleep instead of staring at the man embracing me.
•———•

3:15pm

  I sat in a restaurant booth with Audrey and Michael.

  "My friends question why I hang out with two adults." He said, laughing.

"I question that too, sometimes." Audrey said and took a bite of her food.
      I laughed along with them, sipping my drink afterwards.

   "So what are you guys planning on doing for this night's shift?" Audrey asked.
   I shrugged. "I guess we're gonna try to talk to Liz. I mean, we figured out pretty quickly that Lora wants us dead. More specifically, Michael."

  "Why do they want him so badly?" She asked.
   I shrugged again. "I'm not sure. Maybe because he's family?"

"But you've been around them for a while too. Liz must still remember you, right?"

   I sighed. "Maybe things won't go too terribly. Even though I kind of doubt that, it's still something to believe."

  "So like.." Audrey started changing the subject. "How do you scratch your neck? Like do you have to move the bandages?" She asked and chuckled.
    I placed a hand on the back of my bandaged neck.

  "I kind of have to move them, but for the most part it doesn't really itch."

  "Does it still hurt?"

"In a few places, yeah." I chuckle.

"You demolished that fox, though." Michael said. "It was epic."

I laughed.

  I noticed a small child carefully come up to me. It was a little boy.

   "What happened to you there?" He asked, pointing at my arm. I noticed my sleeve was rolled up a small bit, the scars showing.

   I look back at the kid. "Oh, it's a long story." I smile at him.
   "Can you tell me the story?" He asks curiously.

  I paused for a moment, reflecting on what happened all those years ago.

  "I was in an accident years ago." I said simply.

  "What was the accident?" He asked.

  I awkwardly chuckled, placing a hand on the back of my neck.

  "What happened to your neck?" The boy asked.

   "I.. uh-" I didn't know what to tell the kid. I didn't want to ruin the 'magic' of Freddy's.

   A man ran over to the boy.

  "I'm so sorry, Linc loves to pester strangers." He said, looking down at the child. "Linc, don't bother this young woman." He scolded.

    "Dad! This lady has scars!" The child said, ignoring his father's words.

   The man looked back at me. He looked quite familiar.

   His gaze flicked down at my scarred arm.
   He stopped to think for a moment.

  "Wait a minute.." he mumbled.

  "Y/n? Y/n L/n?" He asked.

"Wait.. how do you.." I was about to ask before it clicked.

    "Julian?"

•———•