₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₴ɆVɆ₦

Now playing

Now playing..

"Turn the Lights Off"
-Tally Hall
////
"But all good devils masquerade under the light"
•-•

I pulled into the driveway of the Afton household at six-thirty in the morning to drop Michael off.

I was exhausted, and so was Michael.

I looked over to the teen in the passenger seat. He was asleep.

"Hey, c'mon buddy, get up." I lightly shook his shoulder.

Michael groaned.

He blinked a few times and stretched. "Thanks, Y/n." He said sleepily.

"It's no problem. I need to get back to my apartment or Audrey will kill me." I said and chuckled.
He laughed tiredly and opened the door to the car before stepping out.

"It was nice working with you. I'll see you tonight I guess." He said and waved.
I waved back before pulling out of the driveway.

•———•

I unlocked the apartment door and stepped inside. I almost immediately fell on the couch out of pure exhaustion.

"Tired?" Audrey asked, coming out of her room.

I looked over at her before nodding. "Yeah."

"How was work?" She asked, sitting in one of the dining chairs.

"Eh. First day wasn't that hard. Working with Michael actually isn't that bad. Of course the poor kid probably has PTSD or something from the tons of traumatic experiences."

Audrey nods. "I'm going to sleep. Night." I said and yawned.

"On the couch?" She asked and chuckled.

I nod slowly and start drifting off to sleep.
•———•

"So you're telling me that I woke up at 3pm?" I asked Audrey as we sat in traffic.

She nods. "Yup. You were tired."

"Mike's probably still asleep." I said and yawned once more.

"Yeah. So are we going to see Henry today?" Audrey asked.
I nodded and watched the light turn green.

"Can't wait to surprise him." I said. "Yeah. Im sure he'll be super happy." Audrey said, leaning back in the passenger seat.