₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₮₩Ø

Now playing

Now playing..

"Broken Boy"
-Cage The Elephant
////
"I was born on the wrong side of the train tracks"
•-•

"Y/n? Why are you so hurried?" Audrey asked as I entered the apartment in a hurry.

I didn't say anything and grabbed the largest kitchen knife we had. I shoved it into one of the empty holsters in the utility belt.

"Y/n!" Audrey exclaimed, trying to get my attention. "What the hell are you doing?"

I turned my head back towards her. "I'm saving Mike, that's what I'm doing."

She seemed to get the message. "I'll explain everything after I get back." I threw my jacket on and ran back to the door. I turned towards her.

"If I'm not back by three o'clock, call a taxi to Will's place. He'll explain."

I quickly left before Audrey could say anything.

The only thing on my mind was saving Mike.

•———•

I stood in the elevator, ready to face whatever I have to. I'm making sure Michael gets out, whether I get out alive or not.

Hand-Unit wasn't talking tonight. I took the note that Michael had written out of my belt. I smiled at it.

The elevator stopped and I made my way through the vent. I reached the Control Module.

Alright.. check Ballora and Foxy.

Ballora wasn't on her stage. I checked the opposite light. Foxy wasn't either.

I sighed. "Where would Mike be.."

I thought for a moment. There's no way I would be able to remember the floor plans from six years ago, so I had to assume it was Funtime Auditorium I had to crawl through.

I sighed before opening the vent door. I got down and started crawling through the shaft into the dark room.

Fuck the flash beacon. I'll just use a flashlight.

I entered the cold room. I pushed the power button on the flashlight. It didn't turn on.

Fuck! This is the worst possible time!

I flicked the flashlight a few times, attempting to get it to work.

It flashed a few times, revealing a twitching Funtime Foxy, it's hands stretched out.

My heart pounded in my chest as I flashed the light at the fox.

Funtime Foxy screeched loudly and jumped forward towards me, it's faceplates open.

I used the flashlight to bust the side of the fox's faceplate. It screeched and held the side of its head.