₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₴łӾ

Now playing

Now playing..

"I Wanna Be Yours"
-Arctic Monkeys
////
"You call the shots, babe, I just wanna be yours"
•-•

"Please be aware that there are still two technicians on site today. Try to avoid interfering with their work if possible. Also, feel free to ask them why they are still there, and encourage them to go home."

I crawled through the dusty vent, Michael trailing behind me.

We were quiet, though the sounds of the vent moving could be heard loud and clear.
Entering the control module, I gave Michael a nod.

"Let's check on Ballora and make sure she's on her stage."

I sighed before pressing the button.

The light illuminated the silhouette of a hanging body from the top of Ballora's stage.

I turned around quickly before taking my hand off the button. My breathing sped up quickly. I looked up at Michael.

He was terrified.

"Great. Now let's check on Funtime Foxy."

I hesitantly pressed the light on the opposite elevated pad, bracing myself for another horrifying sight.

The same sight was there.

A man hanging from Funtime Foxy's stage.

"Great. It looks like everything is as it should be in Funtime Auditorium."

"Michael.." I mumbled. "Michael those are the technicians." I said quietly.

He almost started hyperventilating. I hugged him tightly as Hand Unit continued speaking.

"Your task today will involve more maintenance work. Circus Baby had a rough day and is in need of repair. You will be required to reach the Parts and Service room by once again sneaking through Funtime Auditorium. As always, please proceed with caution."

"Y/n, I..- I don't know if I can do this." Michael said, rethinking everything.

"I'll make sure nothing happens, okay?" I reassured him.
   He nodded

  "Let's go." I said before giving him a pat on the back.
   The maintenance vent opened.

I grabbed the flash beacon from the floor. I dropped to the floor and started crawling through the vent, Michael behind me.

   I flashed a few times, making sure the coast is clear for us to cross.

   I did everything in my power to watch over Michael and make sure he's as safe as possible.