₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮

Now playing

Now playing..

"Say Amen (Saturday Night"
-Panic! At The Disco
////
"Swear to god I ain't never gonna repent"
•-•

I stood in the same metal elevator as before alongside Michael. I noticed how cold it was in here.

"I honestly hate this elevator. It feels like it'll collapse any second." Michael mumbled. "Agreed." I said back.

"Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotal career choices, and self-reflection on past mistakes. We're committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is ensuring that you don't get tired of the voice that you're hearing right now."

Hand-Unit started talking in his usual semi-cheery voice.

"Using the keypad below, please select a new companion voice. For male, press 1. For female, press 2. For text-only, press 3. For other options, press 4."

Me and Michael shared a confused look "Wha-" I hovered my finger above the screen. "Wh.." I tried focusing on the screen that was still spazzing out.

"There's no numbers??" I half questioned, half exclaimed.

"It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. thank you for choosing:"

"Angsty Teen"

"What? Really?" I asking aloud, a laugh cutting through my words.

Michael laughed along with me, but he stopped when a new voice started talking as the elevator stopped.

"The elevator stopped. You know the routine. You can get out now or... whatever. stay here if you want."

I started laughing hard to the point of the tears. "Michael! I swear to god that kinda sounds like you!"

He was laughing but not as hard as I was. "No it doesn't." He said, mimicking the voice.

This only caused me to laugh harder.

I eventually stopped, wiping a tear from my eye as I pressed the red button.

As we crawled through the elevator, we once again couldn't hear what the new voice had to say. "These vents are so damn dusty.." I mumbled, avoiding the cobwebs around the edges of the vent.

"Ahh! Shit! Spiderweb! There's a fucking spiderweb!" Michael shouted whilst stopping mid-way through the vent.
I chuckled. "Chill out, these are old webs."
Michael sighed and continued crawling.