₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ

Now playing

Now playing..

"Love is a Bitch"
-Two Feet
////
"I promised myself not to slip back into old habit"
•-•

"Michael!"

I scream out into the empty room.

I frantically take my flashlight out of my utility belt and flash it around the room, the bright light illuminating the grey walls and the checkered floor.

   Nothing. The room was dead silent.

   I started tearing up, the salty tears falling down my cheeks.

  This can't be happening..

I was in denial. Pure denial.

  I sprint around the room with my flashlight, trying to find any sign of Michael.

  Nothing showed up.

I knew the only thing I could do is to go get help. I hated leaving Michael here with those damned things but, it had to be done.
   After all, I am coming back for him. He's basically family now, I can't just let him die.

•———•

    The light rain hit my windshield as the sun was trying to rise.
     The car ride back to the Afton household was a tough one. It was so different without Michael with me.
   I hated the empty silence.

     I felt empty without him next to me cracking jokes or making sarcastic remarks.

       I pulled into the driveway and quickly got out, slamming the door shut and running to the front door.
   I knocked, knowing he'd be awake.

    Mr. Afton opened the door.

  "Hey! What's wrong?" He noticed my distress.

   I almost broke down right there, but I stayed strong. "It's Michael. The damn things took him!" I said frantically.

   He put his hands on my shoulders and calmed me down. "Y/n, calm down." He sighed. "Come inside, we'll talk about it."

   I walked inside and paced back and forth, overthinking everything that just happened.

   "You can't get back into the building until nighttime, that's how the security system works. But, for now just explain to me what happened." William said, looking at me.

   I sighed heavily and started explaining.

     "We had to cross Funtime Auditorium to Parts and Service to fix Funtime Freddy. That we didn't have a problem with. On our way back through, the damn Fox took him. I checked the entire room, there wasn't a sign of either of them!"