₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ

Now playing

Now playing..

"If I Killed Someone For You"
-Alec Benjamin
////
"I did it all for her, so I felt nothing at all"
•-•

"Checkmate." Michael said with a smirk.

"Dammit! Every time!" Audrey said, annoyed with her bad chess skills.

Michael had been hanging out with us all day. Michael gave his father a call a few hours prior to let him know he was here.

"I'm gonna raid your fridge." Michael said, standing up. He made his way towards the kitchen. "Wow. Do you guys only have ramen?"

"Hey! We're two broke adults. Plus she hasn't gotten paid yet from her minimum wage job." Audrey said.

"Just fix some ramen or something." I said, putting the chess board up.

"Yeah, okay Mom."

"Yeah , okay son."

I heard Michael laughing from the kitchen. "So what do you want to do?" I asked.
Michael poked his head out from the kitchen. "Well, it's 6:30 and I'm not eating ramen, so I'll just convince Dad to invite you guys for dinner."

Audrey shrugged. "Sounds good to me."

He picked up the phone in the kitchen and dialed his father's number.

"Hey, uh. Im hungry and I'm not eating their ramen." Michael said.
Me and Audrey start laughing. William could probably hear us from the other line.

"Ramen is literally one of the only things you have in there!" Michael said, a laugh cutting through some of his words.

"Yeah. Can we? Sweet. I'll let them know. Alright, bye." He said and put the phone back.

"He's fine with it." Michael said. "Are we just gonna go in the uniforms or what?" I asked. Michael shrugged. We had both fallen asleep in the uniforms.
"We have work tonight again so I guess so."

•———•

We arrived into the Afton household driveway. Michael was crying laughing in the backseat because of a hilarious conversion we just had.
"Michael you gotta calm down, bud." Audrey said, chuckling.

He wiped a tear from his eye. "Alright alright, I'm good."

We all got out and made our way to the door. Michael knocked.

William opened the door. He smirked.

"What, am I getting robbed or something?"

Me, Michael and Audrey all unintentionally put finger guns up.